1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

I think this is a recent move by Fiat. Even I was shocked to hear that the sport model spare tire came with a 14 ". But as shams said it can be used as a temp arrangement until you get the main tires repaired.
    Check the difference.
    tire size.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

I am going to TASS concorde dairy circle today to have steering sound rectified.
    I will check with them and update the details.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I have Punto Sports and spare tire is R14.
  4. No update from Mr Mangesh till now..maybe have to live with the smaller tyre and hope nothing goes wrong..
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Wooo , Its Cost-Cutting By Fiat for Sports Model :eek:
    But our Punto 1.4 having 15' steel spare wheel:wow then why fiat doing this to Sports Model ??:idea:
  6. Guys I never thought I would be posting this,but i am...Had to move out somewhere important,cranked the ignition the car wouldnt start,it was making some krrrr noise and lights were blinking...Tried twice,nothing happened..Called up RSA,they said help will come within 45 mins..Lets see what happens...

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I think the battery is dead,but after cranking the radio is playing even the lights on the dash are not low...But if it is the battery prob,then how can it happen?The car is may manufactured,took delivery on 28th aug,and after getting the car the same day moved out on the highway..Since that day the car has seen almost 2500 kms.Isnt this drive enough for recharging the battery??
  7. sungoa2010

Have you checked the headlights? Is it bright? We are suppose to check the water level in battery periodically. Hope you haven't missed it.
  8. When I took pdi before delivery it was fine,up to the mark...I really didnt know that within a month(after pdi),the water level can go down...Will check it..

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Btw the MID was showing low fuel warning,and the tank is full..

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

RSA guys came at 9 pm,wasnt expecting them to come today so late..The problem was with acid spillage...
    Took a long drive after that,and as of now there is no problem with cranking..So in two minds whether to visit service centre for re-checking the problem,or to go for tfi meet this weekend and after that can go to SC and get it re-checked..
    Any suggestions guys??:anyone

---------- Post added September 12, 2012 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was September 11, 2012 at 09:37 PM ----------

Somethings are better left unknown buddy,the past week I was pondering over this and was very unhappy...but after a few days i stopped thinking about it,these are small things...i dont want to miss over the actual fun of having bought fiat punto 90 hp,a dream come true for us...
  9. Going to Tirupati today..
    2 people like this.
  10. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Drive Safe, Wish you fast Darshanam of Lord Venkatewara, Eat as Many Laddus as possible

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Drive Safe, Wish you fast Darshanam of Lord Venkatewara, Eat as Many Laddus as possible