1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An Italian Jet Makes a landing in Surat

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Mihir Gandhi, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

This is Tjet,not Tjet+
    Tjet comes with 15inch Steel rims.
  2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    You've taken "Shark" out of it's den..... Ride it and Enjoy.
    Congratulations on your prized possession.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Thank you for all the appreciation.
    Yes, the alloys are 15" as did not want to change the stock tyres for now and i think 15" is sufficient.
    The Alloys were purchased from Sai mag wheels Delhi thru Cheap Alloy Wheels,Car Alloy Wheels,Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India They were worth 19200rs+450rs transport charge for 4 wheels. They look fab on the car and truly matches the colour. They are HRS Taiwan made and are 98+100PCD. Have not fitted hub rings yet as not had any problems till now, but lets see.
    Will post interior pics soon as have got black+beige seat covers also installed.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The difference between TJET and TJET+ is 16" alloys and leather seats. Mine is a TJET hence no alloys. Mine came with 15" steel wheels which I sold thanks to "TFI classifieds"
  4. tjet + comes with 16".Tjet came with 15" steel wheels
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    1 person likes this.
  6. joymrc007

joymrc007 Timido

Congrats on the Jet !!!

Happy to see another T-jet owner in the forum :cool:.I am myself going tomorrow to take a look at a Tuscan wine T-jet:)( i would have loved a tjet +) with a Trivandrum dealer.this is the last T-jet in Trivandrum,kerala :eek: the car was a mess like u mentioned yours even worse,it was missing the gear knob and the headlights faded(about 2-3weeks back),they have fixed it now and gave a call yesterday.fingers crossed :confused: hope it has th 'H' on the car as well and i have the manufacturing year decoding trick.can u tell me what all you looked in the car before delivery and what all came with the 6.75 price tag.i am also to negotiate hard tomorrow if the car rides ok. Cheers!!! ;)
  7. @joymrc007; sorry for the late reply. Well I checked the car for any rust. I checked under the bonnet, near the wheels, under the wheels arches, underneath the car, and also on doors and hinges. Do take a good torch with you or else phone torch would do. Also check the chrome details. Mine had some pretty faint spots on the chrome.
    And the 6.75 lac price tag includes everything ie., RTO tax, Surat Road tax, Insurance, extended warranty and the CAR itself. I did not spend a penny extra. But I was not given any accessories though. if you try, do try for absolute edition mud flaps as they are not available at any accessory shop. Only Fiat Dealers sell it.
    I hope this solves your query. If you need anything else, do post here.
    And also do post your experience after finalizing the deal.
  8. Some interior pics of the car:

Installed Seat cover for Rs. 5500/-

Close Up of Alloy:

Keychain for my T-jet: