1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An Italian Beauty who stole my heart

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by issac, Feb 28, 2012.

1. issac

issac Timido

Ernakulam
    Finally that day came when I became a proud owner of an Italian beauty.... I think when an Italian makes something somehow they manage to put a heart and soul in it. I am pretty sure every fiat owner agrees to that.

Now let me tell you it was not an easy task to make my family convince for Linea.... I was the only one for it and everyone was against it... wherever I go everyone was asking me why own earth you want to buy a Fiat. I always told them if I am gone buy a new car it would be Fiat. Everybody thought I was out of my mind, actually I really was, my mind/heart/soul everything was with the Italian sisters. For me it was to choose between them, Punto or Linea. Finally the victory was for me and since I was able to stretch my budget I settled for Linea.

I bought Linea Dyanmic 1.3 MJD. I got 25k discount for Insurance, free reverse parking sensors, floor mats, sun film, air freshener. The final on road(Cochin) was 9.5 lakhs. Additionally I did a 3M under-body coating with 5 years warranty for Rs.2300/-. The sales person and staff were excellent at Concorde Motors Cochin. I had good experience, thumps up to Fiat. Now the Fiat Staff have a separate uniform so its easy to identify them.

About my car.
    Ride quality and stability is exceptional. Lots of features, low NVH levels, improved GC. And the best part I like of the car is its Steering... it makes car a part of your body... its a brilliant piece of engineering.

Guys I need some information....
    I am getting a warning light in my car dash, and it telling “Check your number plate lights”. I checked it and everything is fine. But still this warning light shows. I turn on and off lights and did whatever I knew, still that warning light and information shows up. Anyone faced this issue?

Please excuse me for poor quality of Pics, I just have a mobile camera.
    DSC03212.jpg DSC03208.jpg DSC03206.jpg DSC03200.jpg DSC03201.jpg DSC03197.jpg DSC03199.jpg
  2. Hi Issac ,
    My hearty wishes for your car and a warm welcome to the TFI family ..

Great pics ..

I have not heard about this new warning till now . Sorry for that .. May be other forum members will be able to help you on this .

ALso it is time to change from a Fiat Enthusiast to a Proud Linea Owner .

Ajit
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Ask the TASS to correct the error. may be one of the number plate bulbs have fused out. try doing proxy alignment,
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Issac, congrats for your italian beauty...... :)
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats on the 2012 beauty Isaac. The number plate light bulb could be just lose or maybe blown. You should get it changed if you are driving frequently at night, else wait till next visit. Sibi is a good SA at Concorde.
  6. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    hi issac,,a very very warm welcome to tfi club and very heartly congratulation on your new love "new linea",,,hoping to see more pics with some good resolution
  7. issac congrats on your beauty and what is the OTR of this beauty
  8. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Congrats, issac! welcome to team FIAT!
  9. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    What a beautiful car! Congrats Issac...and welcome to TFI. :)
  10. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations!!! Happy motoring, Enjoy THE BEAUTY!!!!