1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Amway Car care solution has worked wonders for my 2008 Palio MJD

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by amarprusty, Nov 30, 2013.

1. amarprusty

amarprusty

Bangalore
    Amway Car care solution has worked wonders for my 2008 Palio MJD

Have been regularly using the Amway Car Shampoo,Silicone Glaze Polish and Leather-Vinyl cleaner costing around Rs1000/- and lasts 1year.

Since last 5 year with amazing results on my Furnace Red Palio MJD,car shines like showroom condition without spending heavily on 3M car detailing paying Rs 3-5K

I recommend these car care products to all Fiat lovers

Please let me know if you have any further queries

Regards
    Amar
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Amar,

Can you post the pics of the Palio post the usage. A short write up on the steps involved in the process will be more helpful.
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sounds interesting on the Amway product. More info please.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Trust this helps ! I have been using it for some years and achieved desired results. I haven't tried their polish or wax product yet.

These products (shampoo) come in concentrated form so a cap full is enough for a wash.

To show its effects i don't have a snap, amarprusty would you have a picture, per and post ?

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  5. amarprusty

amarprusty

Bangalore
    Thanks for the product pics Cubbie

However the magic lies in the Silicone Glaze polish :)

Do not have a pic of my Furnace Red Palio 2008 model handy right now to proove my point

Take my word its like showroom condition could not sell it to upgrade to any other car :)

Feel free to ask me if you need any further info or need the products shipped anywhere in India.

Cheers
    Amar
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Amar, how much these products cost now? The shampoo and leather cleaner costed some 225/- & 275/- respectively back in 2010.

Product info : Silicone Glaze Car Polish is not a conventional wax, but a custom blend of cleaning and polishing agents which gently lifts soil and old polish without harming the car's finish

Easily applied, it combines the shine of wax and the recognised protective qualities of silicone
    Resists grime, tar and water spotting Creates a high gloss that lasts for months

Car Shampoo : A pH balanced detergent that removes the dirt but leaves the shine to help the car maintain a like-new appearance
    At recommended dilution rate, one litre makes 800 litres of solution

image.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even I am using Amway detailing products since last one year and yes I am impressed by the result.

One of my friend is a Amway agent and if someone wants Amway products then please let me know.

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    1 person likes this.
  8. amarprusty

amarprusty

Bangalore
    Prices are little increased due to rising inflation however in pretty much same Rs250- Rs 500 range

Guys Amway India : Home has listing of all the products with MRP

Once registered I get 15-20% discount