1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

AMICO and Service on Move - New Initiatives

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by dhinakaranselvaraj, Jan 28, 2014.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    This FIAT AMICO (the same guy as seen in those photograhps) visited me in December 2013. He explained that it is a new initiative from FIAT and he is visiting all the new car owners.

He called up one day prior to fix an appointment and came to my home on a saturday. He asked me about my experiance during sale-delivery of the new car and enquired about problems/issues that I faced. He handed over a small gift (a small Ganesha idol made in glass) and took a photograph of the car with me and my son.

He also handed a free car check up coupon (with water wash)
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    4 people like this.
  2. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When I bought car with RDC, rear left speaker was not working though I addressed them while doing PDI but they didn't fix it. Next day after delivery they sent "Service on the Move" vehicle to my home to fix the issue. I felt happy that Fiat/RDC is on the right track.

After few weeks, got a call from RDC for an appointment to explain Car features. They came to my place and explained features at a very high level, somehow I didn't bother to ask any questions, as I can always rely on Owner's Manual/Teamfiat where I can get reliable answer :).

They gave me Fiat mug, asked me to fill out feedback form, took photo and left. It was a nice move indeed.
    6 people like this.
  3. acechip

acechip Superiore

Is this available in pune?

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
  4. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Yes , it's available in Pune also. But very poorly managed . I did not have an encouraging experience . They promised a date , forgot it and after blasting finished the activity hurriedly . No pleasantries like coffee mug , wash coupon etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cackharot

cackharot

Puducherry
    Hi all,

I have been followed by a customer service rep. to get a feedback for the new LINEA that I purchased on Jan, 2014. So I told her that I will be free 22nd March 10.30 AM. I already got a call from FIAT regarding the feedback and answered some questions over phone. I told them that I gave already but she insisted that they need to get feedback by visiting customer place. I said "Ok. Fine. You are welcome."

Chief Executive and Sales Head of Puducherry FIAT showroom just now visited me in my home and it is a wonderful experience.
    They told that is a very new imitative by FIAT called AMICO where they will visit customer in their home and collect feedback. They also took a photo of me, mom and Chief executive together and told this photo will go to FIAT. Lovely!!!

FIAT is trying very hard to get back their customers trust about After Sales Service. They told me more about how they are trying to improve the service line and give importance to the customer. GREAT JOB FIAT. I now got lot more faith and confidence. Keep it up!

Here is something about my driving experience.

Jan 15 - Welcome home 1.3MJD LINEA TUSCAN WINE
    Feb 2 - Trip to Tirupathi
    Feb 16 - Trip to Chindambaram

Every week Puducherry <--> Chennai.

March 22 -- Clocked 4200 km

Best mileage received 22kmpl Chennai to Puducherry. Sedate driving at 80 Km/hr.
    Worst mileage received 13.4 kmpl Medavakkam to Siruseri.
    All driving with AC set at between 19 and 22*c.
    Did not much follow the initial run in period. Ripped her from start when required :)

2. Solid build and good AC.
    3. Touched 160kmph effortlessly wooooow.

Some niggles:
    1. Sound quality (Planing to upgrade. so will vanish soon)
    2. Thud noise when driving in poor/pot holes road (does not occur on smooth road). I am hearing this noise from past 2 weeks. Have to check this issue on 5000 KM general checkup.
    3. Gear shifting is hard on 3rd gear (shifting from 4 to 3 is little hard and stuck, have to give more pressure;Ofcourse I'm pressing the clutch fully)
    4. More blind spot on turning. I did not feel any blind spots while driving my IKON :). Its because of huge A pillars in LINEA. Hope will get used to it
    5. I really feel it little underpowered on 2,3rd gear could not get enough acceleration compared to my IKON (1.3 endurance petrol engine)
    3 people like this.
  6. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    There has been lot of effort from Fiat to improve their customer service, whenever i visit the service center for services & minor issues, at least 2 feedback calls are received from fiat one from the service center & one directly from Fiat.

It is good they are improving and kuddos to fiat... :)
    2 people like this.
  7. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Superb bro appears that Fiat learned few lesson from their mistake however more miles to go to create a customer fav brand

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
  8. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Congo for ur Multijet the mile cruncher

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
  9. cackharot

cackharot

Puducherry
    Thanks puneet!