1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ambient light on dashboard

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by ashishmalviya27@gmail.com, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Saw this image on broucher of new linea , Now they have installed ambience lights on dashboard also.. looks cool

new linea.jpg
    extr3mex likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Yups, they have removed from near irvm to dashboard.
  3. @ pabhishek .. Ohh i thought these are in addition to the two orange LEDs mounted inside the front roof light cosole .. have they removed those two tiny orange LEDs from there in New linea ?
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    In most probability, yes; Now its on the dashboard as in the pic shared by you.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These can be added to any car by the way. Punto as well as Linea. Google EL wire (Electrolumniscent wire). Here is a pic of TFI member Harsh's car for reference.

ynede8yg.jpg

qemu7u8e.jpg
  6. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Man, they look really cool!

Thanks for posting them!

P.S. Please hide the number plate from next time for security.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have been hiding the number plates in 2010 but gradually realized that its more important for exotic cars rather than our everyday cars. Moreover, most of our cars can be seen routinely on Google anyways. Google Punto modifications India and Harsh's car is all over page 1. :)
  8. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Fine..Fine buddy.
  9. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore

Dude .. that looks super cool ... I was also having same idea with El wires, but on some other region... But wasn't getting the EL wires ... from where did you get this El wires? and are they RED or ORANGE ???
  10. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Rahulvfx, its not my car. As I already mentioned, it belongs to TFI member Harsh. You may contact him for more details. :)

EL wire is available on Amazon India and eBay India by the way. Available in sizes of 2-5 metres and priced anywhere between Rs900-2000/-.