1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Amazing Service(60K) - Hyson FIAT kochi

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by harryaviator, Sep 12, 2015.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    I Had recently dropped my car off for 60,000 service at Hyson FIAT. The service provided by them was awesome to say the least. the crew over there is well equipped and are courteous.

please find attached the service details as attached below.

The car was dropped off on Saturday evening, and was immediately attended to. took the car for a detailed test drive, multiple issues that had skipped me due to regular use were brought to my attention.
    the car was delivered to me this Thursday, which I did not mind as they had kept me posted on each and every single development. additionally, the front two shock struts, mounts and link rod were replaced under extended warranty. that too, in the last few months of EW on a car having done 47k.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 12, 2015 ---
    please find the bills attached

bill 1.png

Untitled.png
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    How much did you pay?

I also did my 60K service from them, though I did not feel they were brilliant.
  3. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    It seems they have charged labour for each and every fluid change they have done! Is it not part of the 60000 km service? Then what does the scheduled service charge cover? Just the oil and air filter change? Again, removal charges (R&R) for belt and tensioner has been charged along with fitting of the same belt! What do @prabhjot and @asimpleson have to say on this? Or am I missing something here?
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @puntophile, yes lot of things seemed to have been tackled in the service. Altough OP seems okay with it. Maybe he thinks that much stuff needed attention. Would be best for him to suggest. Hope he had an idea of expenses and work to be carried out.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    It has been a trend now to add these labor separately. All adds up to the bill. I for certainly would be very vary of such stuff and warn before preparing the job card. I wont tolerate such nonsense.
  6. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    belt and tensioner- tried to get it covered under EW. and initially, did not plan to get it changed unless covered by EW.
    later on had a change of mind and got it changed on the day of delivery. I don't mind giving that bit of extra, for the fact that, the service advisor was like a hawk on my car, looking for the minutest of issues. keeping these guys pleased also ensured that, they pushed my Extended Warranty case for Suspension and link rods despite the car having done 47 k and the car left with less than 2 months EW remaining.
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    Dear all,

Completed 60k service at pinnacle fiat. Clutch was replaced along with clutch cable, which was broken as per SA for a cost of 12.5 k ,since clutch was hard and was giving me leg pain after 100km drives

Total cost was 29k .Bills attached.

Please advise if the bill paid is a whooping one?

IMG_20151010_163037.jpg

IMG_20151010_163625.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  8. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    doesn't seem so. was a great decision to take it during the camp. saves some amount on the bill. the SA must have explained to you in detail about the work undertaken. they are specific about such issues these days.