1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Amazing braking perfomance of my Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by saugdas, Jan 26, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    First thank god you are safe. All credit goes to your driving skill & presence of mind. Reflex action was too good that you knew what to do at that situation.

Linea just co-ordinated with you & your skill. Hats off to both of you.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Saugdas: Being a TFian we will get the pleassure of owing many lineas,Puntos. Yes! when ever there is a new purchase all get thrilled. If there is any problems with the cars we also get the share of it. So we are expecting a new SA Linea soon in our Forum. Good luck for you and your family for happy stay in SA.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I don't agree. It is adequate for me.:)
    Agreed. FIAT Linea 1.4 T-Jet has secured the first rank among the sedans costing within Rs 12 lakh in a thread in the other automobile forum.:up
    I think so. Extra features, extra care and extra quality control at every level are the extra benefits available in export-quality Lineas!
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Linea 1.4 for 1.1L? Are you sure
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @soccerfan

1.1 lakh Rand.

1 Rand=6.6 Rupees

Checked out the FIAT South Africa website. Droolworthy range they have there of FIAT cars. Lucky South Africans!
    1 person likes this.
  6. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    R1.1L is for a 2nd sales for a 2yr old emotion petrol. There is one more at 1.3L - 1.4Fire (66KW). What does it mean?

There seems to be no diesel versions there. Even FIAT showroom website does not talk of MJD in either Punto or Linea. T_JET is only for Punto, no Linea.:eek:

But they have Bravo, Panda and Strada and Scudo. Seems FIAT SA is more active than FIAT (TATA) India.
  7. In British system,

1kW =1.34 BHP

ie, 66 kW ~ 88.5 BHP

But, in Metric system

1 kW = 1.36 BHP

ie, 66kW ~ 89.76 BHP

If you're interested in mathematical calculations :

In British System,

746W = 1 HP
    1000W (1 kW) = (1000 / 746) HP = 1.34 HP

In Metric System,

735.5W = 1 HP
    1000W (1kW) = (1000/735.5) HP = 1.36 HP

(Please correct me,if my calculations are wrong :))

In case if you're buying a Fiat in SA, I would suggest you to go for any Fiat other than Punto and Linea. The reason being that you can always enjoy owning a Punto and Linea in your motherland and not other Fiats. :D
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Wish you all the best . but we hope that you will always be connected to our teamfiat family:D
  9. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    Thanks KC for educating me.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check the 1st post.