1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Amazing braking perfomance of my Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by saugdas, Jan 26, 2011.

1. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    Time to say goodbye

Sometimes, we come across cross roads in life and the either one you choose, it has some gains and some losses.

Today with a deep heart, i decide to part with my Linea for some other gains. I have opted for getting transferred abroad which means i have to surrender my Love, my Linea to my employer.

This 7 months and 10k kms ride has been one of the most pleasant and unforgettable experiences in my life and for which i would like to thank each and every member of this forum and other FIAT lovers on the net for their detailed feedback, analysis and comparisons which did convince me to try out a FIAT.

Wish Linea and FIAT all the very best to succeed further in India and wish i get another spell of FIAT exp in my new location.:bye
    Last edited: May 6, 2011
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Saugdas, you will always miss the memorable time you had in the Linea,
    Wish you all the best...
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    We are going to miss you and your Linea very much, saugdas. Congratulations and best wishes on your next assignment.
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats saugdas. Wishing you all the very best.
    Don't worry too much... you will still get hands to another modern FIAT.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Saugdas- You'll still be here at TFI, won't you? :confused:
    Your post makes me feel as if you are leaving us along with the Fiat Linea. :p
  6. Congrats saugdas. Wishing you all the very Best.
  7. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    Thank you Tony, Raviji, LYM, PS & BnzJon for your wishes. I will definitely look at a possibility of getting one more FIAT. But i don't know how good they are at PE, SA.

@PS: No buddy, its not goodbye for Team FIAT. I will continue to be a member as an enthusiast but may take a few weeks till i settle before an active participation. How can i forget all of you here? My prayers from there for a 1000+Linea sales.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    If PE, SA = Port Elizabeth, South Africa, Indian Lineas are exported to SA. You can have one more export quality FIAT Linea!:) During my FIAT Ranjangaon plant visit on 3 December 2010, I saw Lineas on the assembly line with special sticker announcing 'To be exported to SA' with added features.
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even I have heard that Fiat is exporting their cars to SA, so dude you can enjoy the beauty, But settle down first and keep us posted.
  10. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    yes, yesterday evening i was surprised too. Was just checking a few websites for 2nd hand car sales at PE and find a FTA (same colour as mine) -1.4Fire on sales for R110000. Was quite thrilled. But need to check the vehicle details when i am there. But 1.4FIRE is a bit underpowered (Raviji do you agree?) as per me T-JET would have been better. Does the MJD also gets exported to SA?
    What are the extra benefits available in an exported piece?