1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Am i taken right decision...???

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Murali0579, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Murali0579

Murali0579 Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday i had visited to service centre and wiper water tank removed and refitted...

I hope in future i will not face such inconvenience...

Thanks to all supporting and guiding me well.
    VIJENDRA SINGH, prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations for your red hot mirchi.
    Dont worry for small niggles here n there, Mainuddin from Sutaria is very knowledgeable person i have seen/met. You can rely 100% on this service centre.
  3. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3
    @Murali0579 Congrats for your new car at the onset. Now to the problems that you are facing, it is very unfortunate that you faced such a problem with your new car. I can only imagine the feeling and the dread.

Primarily, this happens because of low quality controls (for all manufacturers in India, not only Fiat) and the knowledge that we do not have strong laws to punish them. I hope that the service center takes proactive action and that every single niggle to the last detail is sorted out. I do not expect any niggles in my car and I do not see why should you?

Do keep us updated and you will find that a lot of forum members will walk the extra mile to help you out.
    Murali0579 and prabhjot like this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    That's great on the part of FASS, within 12hrs they diagnosed the manufacturing defect & resolved the issue & delivered the car.
    I have read cars & custemers stranded for weeks togather for acceptance of a problem as a manufacturing defect & solution for it at ASS of almost all the manufacturers.

Neither the manufactures nor the dealers are expected to check all the cars to be delivered on bad roads, however I agree, manufacturers need to keep stringent watch on the QC by suppliers.
    prabhjot and Murali0579 like this.
  5. Murali0579

Murali0579 Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2015 ---
    Yes a real driving pleasure im getting..i hope i enjoy it without niggles..
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    PradeepM, Tornado and prabhjot like this.