1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Am I getting a right/reasonable deal from my dealer?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Aamir, Apr 28, 2015.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Aamir, you will find many threads that could assist you with the modding part of it. Although keep working on it.. ;)
    Black is good for contrast on RED or White, on Magension Grey I am not so sure. But maybe if more areas could be done with appropriate graphics it could stand out.
    Best of Luck..!
  2. Aamir

Aamir Timido

Srinagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for your feedback buddy, now I'm facing another dilemma about choosing between white and grey :p
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @varunrtr

Perhaps the most beautiful car ever, no?
    varunrtr likes this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, One of the most beautiful ever.. would love a 3.2 V6 brera, in Black, adore my garage some day !!
    Very sorry to hijack your thread @Aamir

alfa-romeo-brera-fantasy-20141.jpg
  6. Aamir

Aamir Timido

Srinagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @varunrtr, Thanks buddy, these cars look amazing and that Linea looks good with black glossy alloys, gave me a very good idea of how a Punto would look. This was exactly what I had in mind when I imagined Magnesio Grey Punto with black alloys and roof. I had seen the same detailing done on some European Punto which was in a grey shade. Now I'm leaning more towards choosing the grey colour :D Even without any detailing/colouring/painting, don't you think Magnesio Grey Punto looks very classy , sophisticated and different?
  7. Aamir

Aamir Timido

Srinagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @prabhjot @varunrtr @asimpleson , Guys, I've a couple of questions. As I previously owned a black car, the dust and dirt used to be very evident on it and it needed cleaning and washing very regularly. While on the other hand the dust is not so evident on the white cars and they can go at least 2 to 3 days without a proper wash. So I wanted to know will it be the same case with Magnesio Grey as it is with Black or will it hide/conceal the dust like the way white does?

Another question is about the alloys, I'm posting two pics below and I really like the alloys that are on the white punto(belonging to @Yagnik) rather than the ones on red punto (belonging to @Turbothinghy - just my personal choice, please don't mind :) ). Is there any way I can ask them for the same alloys for my Evo 90hp that are present on the white punto below? Or are they available on some specific models only?

Please help me out here :banghead:

img_1528-hdr-jpg.77877.jpg
    image-jpg.78783.jpg
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Any metallic colour on the car and you are bound to see the dust. Why not buy a simple Jopasu duster. Makes the car look cleaner and retain the glossy look. Of course you will have to invest in detailing products to keep the cars same as showroom condition

Unfortunately, the alloys come as standard with the car, maybe the dealer might stock various alloy styles but that will be post delivery options. No harm in asking the dealer if he can swap the alloys. But Fiat will not do it.
    asimpleson and prabhjot like this.
  9. Aamir

Aamir Timido

Srinagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I'm just wondering why FIAT is giving two different types of alloys in the same car. In the same 90hp Evo I've seen two different styles of alloys, in which I particularly like the one that I mentioned above. Maybe it's because of the difference in the year of manufacturing?
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Aamir , I guess we are missing something here. first pic which you shared shows 75 hp Evo alloy pattern, while the other one was for 90 hp.

Its the pattern since Evo debuted.
    asimpleson likes this.