I'm from Srinagar-Kashmir and I'll be booking a Punto Evo 90hp very soon. The FIAT dealer in Jammu(National FIAT) is offering me free zero depreciation insurance from Future Generali, 10k exchange discount for my old flood affected car which was declared as total loss by the insurance company and 5k corporate discount which adds up to around 40k and the ex-showroom price in Jammu for 90hp Evo is about 7,70000. However the dealer called me today and asked me to decide in one or two days as next month the schemes from FIAT might be different and I might get less benefits. Hence I am posting this thread for an expert opinion from all the members over here who already have experience in dealing with these dealers. Should I wait for next month or go with these present discounts? And also needed to know if the discounts offered are reasonable as the dealer in Pune was offering me discounts worth 68k which included free insurance worth 28k + cash discount of 20k + 20k exchange on producing my old vehicle documents. Apart from that as there's no service centre in Srinagar, minor services are still handled by a TATA workshop over here, however, the dealer assured me that in case of any major issues RSA will transport my car to Jammu from Srinagar within a week, should I trust the dealer on that? RSA claims free transportation of car to the nearest SC and hence I guess that should cover it well. Jammu is 300 kms far from Srinagar and it's a time consuming hilly road. Should I go ahead and book the car or wait till they set up a service centre in Srinagar that might take 2 to 3 months?