1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Am i addicted to Team Fiat India..??

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Rizzou, May 14, 2011.

1. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    I get to work 1st thing i do after getting connected to network, LOGIN to Team Fiat India, Am i addicted?? wow i guess ::D

Check whos online, its whose B'day today... and then start checking for a new thread

check recent posts then reply to some... then think its time to start of with work... before my Boss says man you are crazzy.. how about us guyz.. am sure many are in situations like mine, would like to see how many Fiat diehard fans do we have like me, or is it just me goin crazzy..??:shock:...
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    rizzou , being a fan of tfi we expect more posts and comments sharing your knowledge with us all . but i rarely seen anything from your end lately.

come on show up dude.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am addicted now no way to come back,
    Every day evening when i am home from work, i have my tea and spend little time with my kid then i am bussy with TFI, as i am in Kuwait its 3.5 hrs back to India, i go through (Whats new), then check the forum and hang out on Facebook to see some of the TFians online and chat with them, My wife says in Bombay you are behind your Punto and now u got this TFI, hahahahahahah hear it in one ear and leave in another as i have two hahahahah
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I get this " Sorry there are no new posts for you to view" so often :D. I keep checking the " what's new" button so so often.

Im almost always logged in on TFI from my cell.

Go TFI ! :up
  5. I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because i check on TFI first thing upon waking up in the morning and last thing before i go to bed.

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, else i wouldn't be refreshing my TFI screen every minute hoping that something new has been posted.

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because my home page has been changed from xxxxxx.com to TFI

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because i feel happy to see numbers ticking against my topic/thread.

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because the TFI screen is always on & minimised(to avoid my bosses stare).

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because i ensure i read each and every post without fail.

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, else i wouldn't have crossed 1000 posts for the 'esperto' tag in 8 months time.

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because TFI gave me Fiat'ians as close friends from all across India.

I know for sure i am addicted to TFI, because i know what interests me.
  6. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    +1 Rizzou 10 chars
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    +2 Rizzou

Me checked the forum everytime I reach office and am online most of the time.. :)
    Love to be here...

Its like a good book... keeps you tied up
  8. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Wow... am liking this... and guyz another thing Please check out the Ani Meet thread and update inputs.... Hyd TFI please finalize count me in too, lets discuss rest on that thread...
  9. i stay online most of the time in college or in home. on the road only and during sleep i dont have access to tfi
  10. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Ques - When TFI was offline in the first week of April 11, did I suffer from withdrawal symptoms?
    Ans - YES.
    Diagnosis - TFI Addiction.
    Remedy - ???