1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alto to Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by bkpabi, Jul 6, 2012.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pics! Yes, machibele dam is very peaceful even though its close by to Bangalore! So how was your drive experience with your White horse?

Hows the road conidition near the dam now?? When I went it was not all that great!
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    EDFR.jpg

Yesterday I noticed that the new door that has been replaced for the dented ddoe do not have the black sticker so it is looking bit odd, I called up the service guy he told me that new doors come like this and I can put the sticker at any number plate shop. I am not sure weather we can or should do it. Please make your suggestion..
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    For me i will leave as it is,as i like the Paint work to show off rather than covering with Black...
  4. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    But I think it will look odd if one door is black and other is white, if both are in white or black than its fine..
  5. Ofcourse it looks odd that way,get stickering done for both doors,they will look identical then...
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The sticker comes as separate part, if its not with Prerana, check with other service center.
  7. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Yesterday I went to preranna motors at put the sticker on. It costs me 200 rupees. Now it looking good..
    1 person likes this.
  8. good that you have put the stickers now,otherwise it would have looked out of place...

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

good that you have put the stickers now,otherwise it would have looked out of place...
  9. Good that you had put stickers on your Punto.Now,she is back to original look.
  10. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Last Saturday went to Mysore. Drove around 350 KM. Happy to see the KM reading crossed 1000 .