1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alto to Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by bkpabi, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations.

By the way please share your experinces on service also.
  2. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Finally after a waiting for 2 weeks done the puja. Unfortunately I could not take snaps this time as it was raining. Hired a driver from ezidrive.in. They charges 220/- for 4 hrs and subsequent hrs 50/-
  3. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Last week end driven the punto in main roads in traffic.
    Here are few more snaps..

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great to know that you are enjoying the drive in your White horse! :up

Can you please provide more info about hiring drivers from ezidrive.in? How has been your experience with them so far?
  5. someshvar

someshvar Timido

Bangalore
    Congrats @Bkpab:redcari
  6. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    I wanted a driver for 4 hours so I called them on 080 424 00 000, after taking basic details about the booking and pick up address my request was taken. Also they have created a login for me in there site "https://www.ezidrive.in" where I can modify the details if I want. I got an SMS about the driver details when driver was assigned for my call. Driver reached my place sharp 7:30AM and droped me back at 12PM.
    Charges are : Inside city - 220/- for 4 hours and extra hours 50/-
    Outside city -650/-

Driver was very professional and driving skills are up to the mark. Overall I was satisfied.
    1 person likes this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Many thanks for the details...
  8. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,
    Bad news from my side, After driving the car to nearest malls and other areas near by, today first time i have taken the car to my office while taking it back to home I hit the side part in a wall due to lack of space. I got a dent and scratches in the body. Now feeling very sad..:(

Can anybody guide me what steps to be taken now. I called preranna motor kudlugate service station but nobody picked my call. I will try the number tomorrow morning.
    Please guide me on following topics
    1. Is this incident eligible for a insurance claim if yes shall I go for it.(Don't want to spend from my pocket at this stage..)
    2. After the body work will the look of car change from original?
    3. any additional information that can help me

Thanks in advance..
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes you can clain this incident under insurance, however you will loose the no claim bonus which is near about Rs. 3000. I will suggest you to get the work done at reputed garage in your city. This will help you to keep the cars history clear, cost will be at lower side (I spent 3000 for front bumper paintings in Pune).
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the family buddy. Congrats for your lovely machine, just enjoy every ride with it, it won't disappoint.

I agree with you thomman.::T