1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alto to Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by bkpabi, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Congrats Pabitra!!! And guys, guess who was the guy who offered to drop him back from the team outing??? :p
    3 people like this.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on the new buy. Learn well and drive safe - Wish you miles and miles of smilometers :)
  3. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai
    Welcome to the FAIT family, bkpabi! Drive safe and happy motoring!
    Good luck!
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Congrats man, Welcome to the family.
  5. samsongomezm

samsongomezm

Congrats dude for your new car... Welcome to Fiat family..... It is really nice car and I too bought new Fait Punto 1.3 MJD Dynamic from Aadya motors Hebbal Bangalore, I am driving to office everyday and I have clocked 160 kms the driving comfort is really excellent.
  6. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey,

I bet you must by now be very proud of the fact that you got yourself a Punto instead of the Other Options.
    All the Best - Drive safe - Enjoy!!
  7. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Today morning 5:30AM taken the car for a small drive. The first major task for me was to take the car out of the basement parking area which I did correctly with confidence. Then I dropped my wife for her training classes and went to petrol bunk to fill some diesel. As I was learning driving in a Swift petrol felt a little difference in clutch, and accelerator. Hope I will able to overcome them soon...
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats on your Punto! Treat her well! Wish you miles of smiles :)

Unlike the maruti's, Punto has a long clutch travel. Always make sure that you depress the clutch fully before slotting the gear. (no half clutch.)
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  9. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Last couple of days every morning I am going for a 5-6 Km drive with my punto. This is helping me in getting adjusted to the clutch, break and accelerator. Today I drove it in 3rd gear with 50-55 kmph speed. 001.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Within a month you will see that speedo needle will go 3 figures frequently...
    Congratsz on your punto buy !
    BNW Punto :up