1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alpine mic and calibration for my for PXE H660

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by gsenthil99, Dec 30, 2011.

1. gsenthil99

gsenthil99

Bangalore
    I got an alpine processor for my Fiat Grande Punto from the U.S.... I have got it installed in my Punto sometime last week..The setup is something like this... OEM HU to Alpine PXE H660 to alpine MRX-F30 amplifier to Mutant Euphony speakers...

However, I unfortunately forgot to get the alpine calibrated mic that came with the PXEh660. I tried calibrating with other mic that I had.. but in vain...

I called up the alpine guys and they told me that Iwould have to specifically use the alpine mic for calibration...

Was wondering if someone in this forum already has an alpine mic which I can borrow for a few hours for calibration....

Or do you know any dealers who would have this mic and who can help me with calibration and setting up a nice sound stage !

Drive without music is driving me crazy !!
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What is your location senthil?

I doubt whether I could be able to help you with your requirement. But, I am very much interested to know about your setup. Can you provide more insight on your setup?
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011