1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Almost there-Punto 1.3MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NitinGirish, Jul 9, 2011.

1. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Hi All,

I am Nitin from Bengaluru. My father has finalised Punto 1.3 MJD as his next car. Infact, tomorrow dad and me are going to Aadya Motors to check out the car and the deal.

There is lot of negative propaganda about Fiat doing rounds. It took almost an year for me to convince dad to buy a FIAT! I thought I will join this group because this group represents a niche thats willing to examine the truth by putting their wallets to their words:)

I hope to gather maintenance related information about Punto from this forum. But as of now it would be helpful if people here can guide me to the best FIAT dealer in town.

I've read the relevant material on this forum while in office y'day:D The impression I have is Concorde is the best, while KHT and Aadya are not bad.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. welcome to TFI nitin.
    email Adit (or is it ajit?) from KHT. He might give you a deal.

Sorry forgot the name.!!

which model are you going for?
    the active, or the emotion pack?

DO download the PDI list from the forum.
    Also try contact any TFI member from banglore.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nitin congratulations & Welcome to Team FIAT INDIA.

Awaiting for updates. :)
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Welcome to TFi..Hmm, KHT motors is the best i believe..
  5. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Yup, Will take quote from all the FIAT dealers in Bengaluru. Visiting Aadya first since its closest to my home (8kms)

Emotion is what we are planning for as of now.

Thank You Kedar. Yup, will update the dealership experience at Aadya tommorrow.

Thank You Jishnu. KHT does seem to be active here on the forum.
  6. Hi Nitin,

Welcome to TFI. don`t worry about the service or Fiat ASS, its good in bangalore. Adit it the member who is director of KHT motor bangalore. Or else you can contact me recently i too my Punto emotion from Prerana Motors, it was just smooth process. let me know if you need help
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  7. NitinGirish

NitinGirish Amatore

Thank You Drive_drift. Prerana Motors is next on list of my visits. I'll go to that area if not for the car for Kharabath from MTR atleast!
  8. try to speak to mr. Vijay he is the head of sale and them him that your a member from TFI, and if need you can tell my name too :) Neeraj have recommended me for prerana,
    this month you have great offers too :)
  9. buddy emotion pack is vfm than emotion. its better for you only.
    more safety. and more features.
    if budget permits get that model
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    For best deals, visit all the dealers and see who is giving you maximum benefit. Once you have best offers, visit again other dealers, and see if they can match or provide even better offers.

For KHT motors, you can directly contact Mr Adit, and ask if he can provide some special offer for TFIan or not.