1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Almost new condition FIAT Grande Punto August 2012 diesel 1st Owner Insured 7500 km run for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Akhil12, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Akhil12

Akhil12 Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi,

I am planning to sell my August 2012 Fiat Grande Punto Emotion 1.3L(top variant) Diesel car which is top end and fully loaded. Single owner, hardly driven car, No scratches no dents and in superb condition. The car was purchased with extreme fondness for FIAT.

Free services remaining….

The car has alloy wheels, ABS, Airbags, Blue and Me technology and many more...

Please contact me to get more details about the car and for the inspection.

Sale price is 6.5 Lakhs. This is really the best price for this car. Bought it for 8.25 lakhs(On road) If interested, Please contact Akshay on +91-9916964575(Bangalore) or please email Akhil on akhil2490@yahoo.com.

1(2).jpg

3(1).jpg

5(1).jpg

7(1).jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2014 ---
    8.5 K kms not 7.5K. Sorry
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    kedarbendre likes this.
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Well maintained..I'll see if I can help you..
    Akhil12 likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Akhil12

Please mention the reasons for selling and additional information of Insurance validity with servicing details also. This will help probable customers.

Couldnt understand which free services are you referring to? Yours is 2012 car which means there are no free services now, all paid ones.
    Akhil12 likes this.
  4. Akhil12

Akhil12 Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    @ghodlur

I moved overseas, else I wouldn't have thought of selling my Punto. Comprehensive Insurance valid till Nov-2015. Its been serviced twice so far. All services with Fiat dealers in Bangalore. No scratches no dents. Mint condition. Plastic covers not removed from rear seats :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2015 ---
    Thank you Puntosat
  5. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear Akhil12,
    If the option COD (cash on delivery) is available?
    I would be very happy if this beauty could be delivered at my place(Srinagar J&K) and you receive cash on delivery very happily.
    Actually my cousin is in search of such a deal to buy a FIAT(1.3MJD).
    Sincerely,
    Dr S A SHAH
  6. Akhil12

Akhil12 Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    @S A SHAH, I would love to drive up to Srinagar. In fact had plan of India tour in Punto. But given the time constraint, its not feasible. I am sorry.
    S A SHAH likes this.