1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alloys + Reverse parking sensors + Night breaker/ Philips xtreme head lamps

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by tjet, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Cinju.. where can we get NB+ in Kerala, any idea???

If you do get a pair please do let me know.. I need H1 and not H4
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Well no idea romsi..Cochin should be the best place. If I come to know of it I'll surely inform you .
  3. Kochi.. i have searched many car accessory shops near vytilla but everyone have heard of NB but not of NB+ which is a surprise really.
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Sri,

this is very difficult as all of us here have changed over to NB+. But let me look thru my pics of chail, may be i can show a comparo of nb+ on nitinkapoor's punto.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Sri the BNW is on stock and Nitin is on NB+. This is day but still you can take some cue in...

L1140858_1280x960.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have replaced both my headlights & foglights of my Punto with NB+. The Stock bulbs were also of Osram make and had found them actually not bad.

As compared to the stock lamps the NB+ are slightly whiter & brighter. I have not yet used the NB+ on the highway out of city limits yet, hence cannot say if this is ok for night driving. I have always been using 100/90 Philips Rally with a relay in all my previous cars without any problems.

Kiran
  7. vijayant sir
    thanks for the pic.

not considerable difference is seen in the cluster but the beam is whiter