1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alloys + Reverse parking sensors + Night breaker/ Philips xtreme head lamps

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by tjet, Jun 17, 2011.

1. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you Vasudev :) I shall contact Kumarsauto. Also, suggest me other than MOMO, we need to have options right..?! If I get light weight alloys of good quality, I wanted to know by how many kilos each wheel would reduce? Any info on it!

29th of this month! Elusive to wait. As it gets closer, eat tjet, dream tjet, sleep tjet, walk tjet, run tjet!!!!
    btw, I saw the picks of ur jet before i booked it. Infact, I also booked Bronzo scuro but changed ma mind to Tuscan wine :)

Cheers,
    Fly TjET :)

Forza FIAT, Forza TjET!!!!
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread moved from introduction section.
  3. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Lost my previous post

Hi Moderator,

I have lost my previous post which was on Alloy wheels, Headlamps and parking sensors. Has this been deleted or what? I started conversation from 2 days :-(

Fly Tjet :)
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
  5. tjet

tjet Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes VP. Thank you. Where was it hiding? Or WaS I Blind!!! :-/

Fly Tjet :)
  6. the thread is still there.
    click on ur id tjet
    you get a box with options. there cick view posts.3rd option. you can find that thread and your posts
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    tjet,

Merging this thread with your thread
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Guru even I heard that life of Night Breaker is less than that of Philips extreme. The theory being (not purely technical. I just read it somewhere),as you know that it produces white light, it achieves white light by using using some kind of blue filter near the filament. So as to get this much of brightness the amount of heat (light) produces is slightly more as the filter will cut off the light a bit when being converted from yellow to white. Therefore the life is slightly less.
  9. cinju
    if the filter is cut off then the light will be a little yellowish i guess.
    plus if the guys making the bulbs knew this they would have given a better heat resistant filament.
    the osram night brreaker bulbs were not that long lasting. that was the reason they launched these plus series..
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Srikaratluri ..Yes if there is no filter the light would be yellowish . I don't think this is the reason why they have released the 'PLUS' series. Maybe they have made improvements in these aspects as well. The plus series is said to be more brighter than ordinary NB and it covers more distance. Slight advancement in the technology used.