1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alloys for Fiat Punto

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Ankit Gandhi, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Hi all ,

After a huge research over alloys finally deciding to go for Neo Thrust 14 inch Alloys for my punto. Checked out lot of options in Lenso which is way too exp.. 20+ and then u have HRS in 98 PCD but very less designs . I wanted something in black and Red combination which fits in my budget of 15k for set of 4 . I just upgraded my tyres to YOKOHOMA 195 60 R14 ES100 which i got it for a very good rate thankx to Trinity nikhil who got me very good deal from Amar Motors in Dadar ( Mumbai ) . Each tyres cost was 4900 where he gave me good offer for my JK tornado 300 kms driven Rs 2500 each and Yokos for 4600 so just had to pay 2100 difference and wheel balacning n all was free which i found out to be really good deal :). Car was looking brillaint with those tyres but i always felt somthing was missing and that was the alloys and needed sumthing in Black. I and my friend Irfan were all day discussing about alloys what to get , what designs to get and also troubled lot of TFI members then made up my mind .. no more thinking and booking the Neo Thrust BMRF for 13.2K which is great steel and fitting was free .

Would be going tommorow to get the alloys done and then wud get the stickering part done :). Atlast by tommorow my GRAND PUNTO MASARETTI Wud be ready for action hehehe..

Please check the pic and lemme know how is it :)

Neo alloys.JPG
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    looks nice. u must be all excited.
  3. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

yup yup :D of course :p car is 90% ready just the alloys needs to be isntalled to steal the show :D
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Nice design of alloys, Ankit.
  5. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

:) yup thanx.. car is redy so wanted black :)heheh really found these good and for the price its great :D

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

The Alloys are 100 PCD ..lot of people said it shouldnt be a problem and i have couple of friends who are using 100 pcd on their punto and its working fine for them..so fingers crossed lets c how it goes :)
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Nice design Ankit. Be sure to use hub centric rings for comfortable and safe ride.
  7. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

what is hub centric rings ????

8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats... post more pics pls
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

awaitng pics after these beautiful alloys are put on your GP.
  10. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

hey.. yup yup..:) few hrs to go before i put the alloys.. have apppointment at 11 :p ...