1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alloy wheel for ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amolmane, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Contact Anil (friend of Jaytilak, TFI member ) 09841025335, he had a set of new OEM alloys, I am not sure its at Chennai or Cochin, but definitely one of these, so I don't know how you will be able to catch hold of it. The asking price was 15k for the set. I am not sure if its still available, I got this info few weeks back.
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the OEM alloys cost 13k per piece...

Grandeur has a 14" alloy which is hardly used.. U can check with him... Its an HRS alloy..
  3. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    thanks i have sent him a sms
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
  5. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    thanks Pran i got the alloys delivered here in bangalore , anil's shop is majestic tires chennai
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I am also interested in buying OEM wheels. Please inform if any of the team member get such information.
  7. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Hi All, I have set of OE Alloys one of them is little bent and also AVA HS 050 Black 98 PCD 15" one month old, on Sale, want to upgrade to 16" MOMO Thunder contact me if any one wants to get their hands on them, am based out of Hyderabad. contact me for Quote.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amol the OE Alloys are available with Bhandari Auto, JM Road, Pune for Rs. 16000. Whenever you come to Pune lets meet up & then together we will go that shop.