1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All new XUV 500 W8 :)

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kailasmenon2000, Sep 2, 2014.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Many many congrats Kailas, and enjoy drive in XUV :). Very good SUV to fulfill Linea owners expectation if upgrade reuired.
    kailasmenon2000 likes this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hearty congratulations,
    Wish you many happy miles and loads of fun that comes as a bonus with the space inside a SUV! (Pun intended:)).
    Use the XUV for driving purpose only :)

No hanky panky stuff please,people generally buy Suv s for !
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    kailasmenon2000 and zenwalker like this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Dang!!!! You surely read the wrong version of SUV full form, its for sure not SE* Utility Vehicle.

And the owner of car should not always be a driver, he can always enjoy the backseat comforts isnt it.;)
    kailasmenon2000 and zenwalker like this.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol Viny, ya,the owner can enjoy the comfort of the back seat too, but should be the comfort of seat only :), you know these days there are no sun films too :(
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats on the new possession, Kailas!
    Though TATA makes reasonably good cars these days, it is this market perception that TATA needs to work on. Though I am not a big fan of TATAs, I certainly believe that they have matured over the years as a car maker. They are no more just a truck maker. :)
  6. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Congratulations !
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Viny,you might deny that it is a se# utility vehicle,why did Mahindra then name it 'X'uv ?!,
    Actually Mahindra had initially thought of naming it XXX uv:)
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    :wtf: Some people are expert in finding meanings that pleasures there hidden desires :p
    XUV = Xtreme Utility Vehicle
    kailasmenon2000 and bharath like this.
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    So, J.Ravi and Kailas from TFI upgraded from a Fiat car to a seven seater XUV 5oo and such is the scarcity in that seven seater SUV segment around 15L mark.Kudos to Mahindra for bringing a clever product at an aggressive price and if it had not encountered the niggles,greediness for money making by Mahindra and not so yummy customer service, XUV would have roared like a Lion but it preferred to stay as a Cheetah! I wish Freemont to be introduced in the 15-20L bracket which I don't think will fetch less than 1000 numbers which would be an apt upgrade for the aging GP&Linea owners and even for the non Fiat group.Am I getting thinking too much :p.

Hearty congrats,enjoy with your new beast but no cornering;).
  10. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Not exactly. This is known as micro hybrid technology. Here is what it is.

Micro Hybrid technology automatically puts the engine into standby mode 2.5 seconds after you shift the gear into neutral at a signal or in bumper-to-bumper traffic. When you step on the clutch, the vehicle roars to life immediately giving you higher efficiency and lower CO2 emissions.