1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are ignoring the higher upfront price you have to pay while buying a Diesel sedan. The higher ex showroom price has a cascading effect that results in higher registration price, higher insurance premium etc.

Nobody is denying that for mile crunching diesel is the way to go. However the market trend of "If you want to buy a car : buy diesel" is slowly but surely slowing down. Else you would not have seen Maruti slowing down production of diesel cars and even offering discounts on them!

Amogh
    3 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Guys posting some pic from IAB site..i liked absolute mud flaps on T-Jet..now they r justifying T-Jet looks..Fiat have scooped front seats from back to liberate more leg space at rear..Fiat quality check department still have not addressed the problem of glovebox ill fitting..u can see in this pic..glovebox is looking odd n ruining interiors look in a very rather rich,premium n classy interiors of T-Jet..n also 4 Fiat top hats wer present at launch..BTW who's that beside to Mr.Nagesh sir?i liked T-Jet's spoiler,T-Jet illuminated door sills..y Fiat is giving Goodyear Tyres again to T-Jet wich hav lot of complaints with ride quality..Source:Indian Autos Blog - Global Auto News provider based in India

Fiat-Linea-Tjet-dashboard.jpg

Fiat-Linea-Tjet-front-three-quarters.jpg

Fiat-Linea-Tjet-side-view.jpg

Fiat-Linea-Tjet-launch.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  3. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Would like to add to your pointers. The maintenance cost of diesel cars which is any day higher than that of petrol cars.

@shams.... You get the advantage of having a diesel car only when your running is more than 25,000 kms per year(atleast). Otherwise your spending extra thousands/lakhs of rupees is of no use.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Amogh,

Could you please post Q&A details happened at the event?
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Exactly.

If I were in the market for a Sedan, I would go for the T-Jet with my eyes closed.
  6. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    Killer pricing and wise packaging across variants. Thanks for the updates guys! Does anyone know if Dynamic has climate control? If it has, IMO, that's the best offering.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Until the manufacturers do something about the higher maintenance cost of Diesel vehicles, Petrol engines are going to be the future. There are people out there who still doesn't know that there is a variant called T-jet & it is a turbo charged petrol engine. FIAT needs to market it hard & since they got the pricing right it can really do wonders if marketed properly.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Dynamic does have climate control

Active comes with manual AC
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    TJet adds are on Air.. Tjet's stunning looks awesome designed purely and artistically.
  10. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Me too, need an upgrade, will Fiat give an offer for the trade-in.