1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I don't think 1.6MJD is coming anywhere in near future. Just go for it Suman. Your craving for a more powerful car will be fulfilled. I wish to become a petrol head aswell, but let me dream for some more time.

As far as I know, Nagesh was at the inagural launch. There was a Q&A session aswell.
    Amogh would be the right person to reveal all the details. Lets wait for his post.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Is it part of the standard vehicle ? Just curious to know ;)
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    its bloody tempting... what a pricing..
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Kiran, Let's both have a test drive report for new T Jet Emotion this Saturday or before. Can you please check with them Tomorrow if they will able to arrange a T Jet Emotion for us.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I called Nirosha this morning to enquire if they received a TD vehicle. She said that they were trained about the T-jet, but no information about pricing or the demo vehicle. She said it would take couple of days. If the car arrives before this weekend, I am definitely game for it. I will inform you when I have any information. BTW, are you back in Hyd or still at B'lore?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I am back in Hyderabad already. Let's hope for the best from Tejaswi Motors for TD vehicle.
  7. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Super Coverage and Report. Great Work guys, great price for TJET. Hope it may turn the fortunes of FIAT in INDIA. But where is the Marketing stuff...Waiting eagerly.
    1 person likes this.
  8. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    I second you. Where are the ads? Below is the extract from today's Marathi newspaper Loksatta in Mumbai. I didn't see any news in Times Of India.
    T-Jet.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

Exactly the problem with Fiat. They need to shout from the rooftops!! Look at the ad that VW has put out for Polo GT. Conveys everything from the DSG box to the push-back in the seat feeling of acceleration.

In todays market ,barring a few cars like Dzire, Swift , Verna , Bolero none of the cars will sell themselves. Heck, even Nissan brought back the CAAAR campaign.
    The least Fiat could do is to bring back the Admiration campaign ?? Make that move please :mrgreen:
    1 person likes this.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Killer pricing, I must say.Even the ACTIVE version is quite enticing with all 4 disc brakes & ABS+EBD. FIAT should have provided the EMOTION variant with ESP(atleast as an option). OFFTRACK--FIAT may think in the same line in case of PUNTO also. PUNTO ACTIVE T-JET with all four disc brakes,ABS+EBD @ 5.6L--------cannot ask for more.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013