1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Few more pics of the T-jet, that was on display today at the event

10.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

As you could see, there are not many changes in the interior and are almost similar to 2013 Linea MJD/FIRE.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Just stunned by the pricing and features... Fiat again proves to be one of the best VFM car money can buy... When i purchased the Linea MJD in 2011 i felt it gave the max bang for the bucks i paid..

ALL THE BEST for the pure enthusiast and others who will now be blown away by the TJET. Hope to see flood of ads to gain maximum visibility from this launch.
  3. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    That's really complete value for money ! Dynamic is so so well placed pricing wise and with all those features , its a bargain.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    @N Kiran

Not able to view the pics.. Can you check if everything is alright?
  5. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    You know what one can do to T-Jet
    Buy an Active variant, Pearl white color.

- Don it with sexy 16" painted alloys
    - ICE it up really good.
    - Smart projector lamps
  6. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Oh, I had completely missed the 4-disc spec being present on all variants. Thanks again! Awesome!

He he. can imagine the adrenaline rush as you pushed small bits of info on the thread, minute after minute :D
    You guys did a brilliant job there!

All the best FIAT! Advertisements that too aggressive is what you need now. TV, newspapers, malls, corporate offices, hoardings. Announce that the man of steel is back, proudly!
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Let us TD and see whether the GC increase has made any impact on the handling.

I hope they might have not made any compromise on the handling part :)

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Three cheers for Kiran :) He single handedly kept updating as fast as Amogh could send the updates from Mumbai. And trust me it was blistering fast!
    7 people like this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Pricing is spot on for T-Jet..Kudos to Fiat..fiat cars are always loaded with features for jaw dropping Price:eek:..Even base Active variant is also loaded with safety features..
  10. Awesome pricing... Fiat must now discontinue the regular petrol or launch it at a lower price as linea classic. Anyways tjet is right on target. Now go for full on marketing and see it take off. And they must not ignore other cities also.
    And great report guys...