1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Good News for Hyderabadis. Just received a call from Tejaswi Motors that the T-jet Demo Vehicle has arrived and today they would be doing the PDI. The vehicle will be available for TD from tomorrow. Members who would like to have a TD can approach Tejaswi Motors directly.

We can do an extensive group TD this saturday if possible. If there is anyone intrested for the same, lets make it as a TFI-Hyderabad TD Meet. What say??
    3 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Good news to Hyderabadi Fiat Fans..N Kiran do u know or can u ask Tejaswi dealer to ask any Fiat head that wen is T-Jet coming to non metro cities??i want to TD this beast in my city Hubli,Karnataka..
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    LOL. They (Tejaswi) were not sure about when the Demo T-jet would actually arrive at their dealership until it arrived today. They would have no clue about other dealerships for sure. I have no contacts with Fiat heads.

BTW, the first new 2013 T-jet in Hyderabad has been already delivered to an Advocate. I was expecting that to be Suman Bose :)
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Advocate bought the car without TD :) !!
  5. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    He seems to have judged just by looking at it :p

Kiran anna, I am game for Saturday TD meet :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Looks like Tejaswi made very late to buy TD car from Fiat..
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Good to Know This Kiran. We will be in Tejaswi showroom by 10:30 A.M Saturday to have a group TD.

Even I also bought My Punto without any TD :). Only small regret that I was unaware of 90hp launch after 15 days :(. I didn't have any TD of any Car before my Punto :).
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    2 people like this.
  8. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    I bought mine without even looking at the car that too a preowned one ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Guys I had submitted a test drive request for T-Jet on 4th june on Fiat India's website..next day i received call form mr.sandeep from fiat india,he said he will arrange for TD of T-Jet at Manickbag Fiat,Hubli exclusive showroom..i said they still didnt received T-Jet's info abt wen its coming to non metro dealers..he said he will talk to dealer and call back but he didnt turned up to me..i m desperate to TD T-Jet..i want to feel the power of this car Fiat..wat is stopping u to send T-Jet all over India..??r u producing less T-jet cars in factory??n if demand rises u will start to send T-Jet's to non metro cities??u got it right with T-Jet's killer pricing,brilliant packaging of features even in base Active trim with many safety features but u failed again in marketing this brilliant car and failed in launching this car all over India at a time..i wasnt expecting T-Jet will b launched in a phased manner..first of all it was to b launched in april and u launch in june and say that T-Jet will be launched in 8 metro cities only initially..wat we non metro guys shud do??:A
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It seems sale of LINEA is steadily increasing---APRIL -97,MAY-111,JUNE-174.PUNTO is also increasing---294,509 & 601.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013