1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    1 thing i am not sure why FIAT marketing folks think INDIANs dont give a damn for such brilliant AD while turkish folks do? We also do need spectacular ADs like this here.
    grrr....FIAT :x
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

There may be an extremely innocous reason why Fiat is not marketing the TJet in media at all in a big way..Perhaps the head of marketing had the DVDs left in the office folders and he/she is off on a vacation !!!

You never know, the greatest of mysteries had the simplest of reasons.

Otherwise I cannot fathom this at all. Unless the folks at Fiat expect a surge of orders they are not equipped to handle ?? Waiting list for a Linea, now that would be a story innit ?
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I am getting various news that everyone getting TD of Tjet all other part of India. Any hyderabadies are lucky to get TD?

We are about to get first call to have TD, No call from Tejaswi till now. Any one has any update please.
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    I had a test drive last week in Pandit auto, ,Pune for the Tjet emotion! It was my first T-jet drive.. and how it floored me!:wow. Since I own a 1.4 petrol punto...the T-jet was pure adrenaline rush! The steering seemed to be pretty light. Also I felt the horn was a bit meeker. Suspension, handling was as usual...very good! Wish I had the money to buy the T-jet. My friend accompanying me also had a drive and very impressed. Overall the experience in Pandit auto was very good. I am pestering them to hold a camp in my society:rolleyes:
    1 person likes this.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Took a short test drive(about 2 km) of the JET toady at GARODIA ---KOLKATA. :wowwhat a car!:eek: :eek: :eek:!!!I am bitten by the JET bug. Superb car, excellent pricing.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Good to know Fiat dealers in kolkata have a td car so early after a launch.(earlier it would take ages)
    How was the dealership experience from a customers point of view?
    How much is tjet active and emotion on road in kolkata??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arnab,probably they got the TD car even before the official launch of the JET.I did not ask about the onroad price of Kolkata for 2 reasons--1)if bought mine will be registered at TAMLUK & 2)I have no plan(read it money) to buy it immediately. Had I the intension /money to buy the JET I would have booked it immediately after the td.But I will definitely try to buy one.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Finally spotted a newspaper ad for T Jet :D and that too on front page of the Hindu :dance

TJETAD-Hindu.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

Similar ad in TOI Pune edition. But here in the Hindu edition, the Paradontax ad catches more attention with its urgent (albeit disgusting) message.

Cars need to have full space to themselves. When is Fiat ever going to launch a full pager ? Atleast ONCE ??

C'mon Fiat, make the move !!
  10. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Something is better than nothing :mrgreen: