1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    As far as I remember, there was one video on youtube where T-jet was driven by National race champions and were giving testimonials about the car.
    The video also consists of different stunts done with the T-jet. I will try to find and post the video here. But if this is the video in discussion, then its atleast 2.5 yrs old one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    May Be this is the video, please check.

3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I don't know which one was played at the Showroom, but this is what I was referring to

10 people like this.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    What a test :). Really great to see this Video Kiran.
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

yes N Kiran. This video was being played at the showroom.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fantasic video N Kiran..Fiat India shud advertise this video all over India..it shows to what extent T-Jet is capable of..it's a fun to drive n enthusiasts car..
  7. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    This is an awesome video.... If this video has been advertised then we can be sure that the crowds will be longing in front of the showrooms. FIAT... Please advertise this some more....
  8. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    awesome awesome video. This should have been FIAT's video from day 1:). At least they should pick it up now.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Awesome T-JET AD found on KHT FB page.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151656375760040" width="1024" height="576" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    3 people like this.
  10. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Nice find, but the car shown in the ad is the Turkey / Russian spec. It is evident from the wheel arch gap, the low profile tyres and the vehicle registration number. Only the last one seems to be from our stable (Dynamic variant). Of course, it's beyond me as to why they would sport a mid variant in the end, where as the earlier ad is sporting the top end.