1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    I think TSI stands for Turbocharged Stratified Injection. :D Wish there was a turbo charged engine with a supercharger as well !
    3 people like this.
  2. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I cannot believe it. FIAT does not have budget to even make a new ad and resorted to recycling the 3 year old original T-Jet ad? Are they seriously expecting their cars to sell just by word of mouth? In this enthusiast forum, I am yet to see one booking or even commitment to buy the new T-Jet. The average car buyer probably does not even know that this awesome piece of machinery is available for a cut throat price.

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Actually when i visited Caffee yesterday, the SA said there were couple of inquiries for T-JET TD and it was not avail yesterday for me to TD it. I guess people are noticing the AD and may be atleast 1 of them will buy.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  5. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Did anyone got chance to TD new T-Jet? I had registered for a TD 6-days back, but still no one has contacted me.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    May be the ones that have enrolled for a TD are members from here or some other forums.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Probably FIAT is thinking that it is a great Ad that got undone by the TATA sales network. Now that the sales is with FIAT , they think the Ad will swing the crowd in to the show rooms.

Another point I want to make is, all the FIAT ads are not colourful and catchy. The product appears far and small , the writing is small. It doesnt hit you on the face. I just saw the Brio ad today and I can feel the difference. Some things are embedded in the DNA and only a genetic modification can help resurrection.

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Such a lame Ad - So Fiat advertises for movie now is it?
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    May be the plan is to make an awesome AD which is taking more time to shoot and processing and hence to suffice waiting time till then they launched the old AD.
    Why people do not ask MD or top hats of FIAT when there is some event hosted by them. Why are they lazy or slow?
    Following European aggressiveness, i spose..
  10. On Jet's mileages, massive discussion have been carried out..
    and you are going to be surprized with the results that people are able to get on this amazing machine..
    Try the following two threads...
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-issues-questions/10009-t-jet-mileage.html
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-iss...-unimpressed-impressive-figures-pg-3-4-a.html

However, the only surprizing factor for me was, while the Jet essentially remains the same as the earlier one, what caused the FE claim in the site increase from 14.7 kmpl (in older site) to 15.7 in the new one (both ARAI)!