1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All New 2013 Fiat Linea T-jet Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by N Kiran, Jun 10, 2013.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Checked the details in FIAT-India.com. No details updated for Tjet-Active. One new update MJD Emotion with all 4 disc-brake :eek:.

Tjet.jpg
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    @suman, It is the issue with the website :)
    They have updated the brochure with T-Jet models
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    BoseSuman,

The all 4 disc breaks information is there since they introduced the new website. We have discussed about that in this forum and I remember was collecting the incorrect information to inform fiat management to correct it.

Regards
    Gopi
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  4. mail2maverick

mail2maverick Timido

Bangalore
    Hello, i beg to differ the calculation put here. With TJET, it is very difficult to get mileage of over 10, no matter where we drive. Practical mileage we can expect is in between 9-11. Sometimes it is even lesser.

Example - I am driving about 60kms, with 20kms in mild traffic and remaining on highways. i do not exceed 100kms/hr during weekdays and i accelerate very linearly and dont cross 3000rpm just like that. Every friday i fill about Rs2500/=. So it is only if u r least bothered about the mileage difference between diesel and petrol, and ur importance is for driving pleasure, then tjet.

Hope i have added some value here!
    1 person likes this.
  5. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore
    You being a TJet owner, are the best person to confirm the actual real-life FE. My calculations were based on what I usually get in my MJD Punto (75 BHP). The image shows the best FE I have ever managed (over a stretch of 70+ kms, with three adults and luggage weighing around a person's weight). However, the usual FE I manage in the same stretch varies between 21-23 kmpl. Also, the average FE with highway and city usage (60%-40%) is between 16 and 18 kmpl. So based on these numbers, the average FE of TJet should be around 13.75 kmpl, but I reduced 1.25 kmpl from that thinking it could be sort of a below average FE.

Other TJet owners also are getting FE around 9-11? Best.jpg
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Answers to all your T-Jet Mileage related questions are here.

Rajan
  7. acechip

acechip Superiore

I have owned a TJet Plus for a 1.5 years now and yesterday crossed the "Teens' milestone of 15000Km. I have never, repeat NEVER seen an average FE of less than 12.5kpl. Even my current AcA shows 13.3.
  8. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    Has anyone driven the Polo Tsi and T-jet? Would like to know how both of these fare against each other. Linea obviously has better handling and brakes but what about power? And what kind of turbo is used in Polo tsi and Linea t- jet? Is it an FGT, VGT or a supercharger?
  9. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    My opinion on the TJet's fuel efficiency is this - you will never be unpleasantly surprised by the FE figures. Over the past month or so I have been getting FE figures of around 9 KMPL and I exactly know why this is happening. 100% AC , B2B traffic along with 3 traffic lights both to and from work with average wait time of around 10 minutes at each light :(

Just as a test I reset the trip meter while going to Delhi from Gurgaon yesterday and back. Traffic conditions were average , smooth sailing on MG road. FE was around 12 kmpl.
  10. mail2maverick

mail2maverick Timido

Bangalore
    Yes, i have driven both of them. Both of them falls in different league.

TJET is all about raw power and Polo TSI is all about Technology.

Polo TSI is quick and fast. But u can use it both in the city and as well as on highways;whereas, TJET is quiet painful in bumper to Bumper traffic. When it comes to highways, u keep appretiating the TJET for its power, dynamics, handling and braking ability. You look like a F1 driver :mrgreen: However, having said that, i felt Polo TSI performance may not be as good as u want it, after u cross 120 KM/hr.

As you might know, TSI stands for Turbo, Supercharger and Intercooler. So all of them are available in the puny engine of POLO baby TSI. We have to wait and watch for the Gearbox as it is borrowed from its big brother, Laura and Jetta etc. Even, Polo Diesel GT is expected in the near future. i got this information from a very very reliable source from Volkswagen Family.

Hope i have added some value.

Thats a Good FE, i must say. You are one of those lucky guys. But i got those figures only if i drive contineously on highways. or else my FE is between 9-11. Happy revving :)
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013