1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All Kerala Team Fiat Meet May 06th - Updates from Page 10

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Nimish, i will try for petes tuning kit
  2. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Hey great news man.... So lots of activities coming up. hey by the way will they come to resort? Putting a stall in that road might become an issue..
  3. I meet Jose Pottamkulam Ootta on Thursday and he mentioned about talk with Pete's and their participation. Will be interesting to have their demo and drive with mapped vehicle. Takes 5-10mins only for installation and you are ready to go.

Jose might have a good proposition for a professional driving experience camp at Coimbatore. Exciting...

Can't wait another month!
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    We will have 2 perfomance tuned cars for test drives. Im getting my car remapped today and we have mr jose with a full remap, suspension and taroxx. Test ride and feel the difference. U can call me and make a booking so we can avail the special offers available.So its race day guys

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

We all drive together
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
  5. Great to hear that Pete's coming for the meet. Then we can bargain and get it for our rides..... ;)
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey Romi bro seems you are not planning to stop with the external mod alone ..;)
  7. Ha Ha Ha...... better late than never.

Have to be ready for the meet.....::T::T
  8. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Promo Ad for our May 6th Event

Guys....

Finally after spending a full day on it..... Came up with my friend a good Promo Ad for All Kerala Team Fiat Meet-May 6th..

Fiat Promo For May 6th1.jpg
    6 people like this.
  9. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    guys pass the promo on....
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think this should be the TFI official Promo Ad :) What say Admins and Mods?
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.