1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All Kerala Team Fiat Meet May 06th - Updates from Page 10

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Nimish antony, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Hi guys we are planning an All Kerala TFI meet to be held in Cochin on the first Sunday of May.

Its being planned to have a gathering of all the Fiat enthusiasts ranging from the bug fiat to the T-jet.
    The proposed day would be the 6th of May. ( changes if any would be notified)

Two preliminary meetings are to be held in Cochin and Trivandrum to finalize the location, venue and modus operandi. The initial meeting is held on 25th March at Cochin and the second meeting in Tvm. The date of Tvm meeting will be notified separately. All those would have time are requested to participate for the initial meetings to finalize an action plan for the event and to make the event a success.

The scheduled program will give an opportunity to meet all enthusiasts and test drive all the models available from the fiat stable.

Accommodation if needed could be arranged in YMCA @ 400 per head in Kochi for out station enthusiasts along with a Saturday night ride on the day before if informed by the 15th of April.

It is requested to spread the word outside the forum and let the world know that we exist. All fellow Tfians are requested to inform those who would like to participate in the event and make it a grand sucess

For queries and registration please call me at 9895566711
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    8 people like this.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Excellent initiation Nimish. Fellows let's not limit it to just TFI members. Let it be an All Kerala 'FIAT' meet. Call up all your FIAT friends and ask them to join. Let's make this a MEGA event.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nice initiative.

But i will be available from july 25 - aug 22

WILL really miss this opportunity.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Good initiative. But, why limit it to Kerala alone? Can folks from TN also join the meet :D?
    2 people like this.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I'm not sure of 25th... I'll try my best to come..

as for 6th May.. I'm inn..

I have been googl'g to to find the better venue than the ones we discussed.. so far no luck...

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

all fiat enthusiast can join.. state boundaries don't exist here.....
  6. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Hey Nimish... good start buddy.Will meet up on 25th as planned in Cochin. Well i spoke to SE in concord and he has agreed to give his contact details of Fiat Owners. I would request all the TFI members, if you are having a good rapo with your SE in Fiat buzz him and try to get the details of other customers... LETS MAKE IT BIG:)

As nimish quoted.. "let the world know that we exist "

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Hey thomman... try to make it for 25th..Lets meet up
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ramjn you people are more than welcome. As it is happening in Kerala we just named it as Kerala meet. Will be a pleasure to have fellows from other states as well.
    2 people like this.
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

Great initiative Nimish, count me in for the preliminary meeting at Trivandrum and for the meet at Cochin. Looking forward to meet all you guys in person.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

@ rahul : few cousins are coming down from b'lore..promised to take them out....
    lets see.. I'll try something out...
  10. If I'm in Coimbatore on that weekend, I will surely make it. :) Will keep you guys posted once my leave plan is confirmed.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012