1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All extras in my Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by jaisha8, Dec 29, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    simply WOW ::OO . now just imagine those dual headlights in black surround. it will look killer. and about those orvm i was just kidding. thanks anyways.
  2. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    It is the air freshner, vijay.[/quote]
    Yes Vijay, it is an air freshner.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hi jaisha. you forgot to mention how much you paid for the wooden center console. i am waiting eagerly. pls
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Are there any drawbacks of using Car Cover ? The place where i live in is an upcoming area and lot of construction work is going on. Dust and some cement particles are a problem. I started using cover for the first time in last 12 years. I do not have any idea of its side-effects.

Thanks
    Vasu
  5. The only drawback i see are the swirl marks/scratches the covers make if you dont clean your carbody properly before putting in the cover.
    Benefits are ofcourse many.
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks bnzjon. I have to use the cover to protect the beauty. As advised, will clean the car before using the cover
  7. Also ensure the inner side of the cover is free from dirt etc which could also scratch your beauty.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Sure, thanks for the info. Appreciate the help
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i cover my car's bonnet, roof and boot with old cotton bed sheets under the cover if not using the car for a long time. covering without any cloth in between definitely damages the paint to some extent. i was shocked to see my uno after removing the cover after a month or so. there were swirls marks all around. i have opted to keep it uncovered instead.
  10. rakesh_bhalke

rakesh_bhalke

Mumbai
    Sorry... but I m not able to see pics.