1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All extras in my Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by jaisha8, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Karan, the chrome ORVM ar available on ebay(international) as well. Have a look.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @ansal: I think jaisa got this custom painted from his friend. Also could you post the ebay link for chrome OVRM for Linea, i could not find one :(
  3. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Thanx karan. Ya, i know that stickers :mrgreen: are funny. I got an Ikon & Tavera as well. So I always get confused with the wipers/ indicator on Linea and always ended up using the wipers instead of indicator. Same was the case with my driver, so that was the only way out. The wooden console work was done in Mumbai by Orchis, they've done a great job. Actually I wanted to do for steering as well, but did not take the steering to mumbai. Regarding the ORVM, I am sorry as I've quit my previous company there is no contact with that guy now and he has also quit the company now.
  4. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Yes, Karan, the ORVM is available on Fiat's international website as it suits Line, Punto & 500 as well.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Wooden work is done superbly. Finish is Super A+
    What have you attached to the Central Ac Vent.
  6. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Viny, here are the images you requested for. Really this alloys are awsome man...But I think this is the same design as in T-jet. I searched in the internet and finally found it.

linea16alloy1.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-30
    linea16alloy.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-30
    linea16alloy2.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-30

Hope you liked it.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    :wow :wow Awesome Jaisha, thanks for making my day, probably best gift on the year end :D
    Now need to figure out if I can source the same or get the current alloy painted in dual tone like these ones.
    :dance :dance
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    jaisha,
    BTW , which make reverse camera is this ? & how much did u pay for it ?

Atul
  9. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Atul,
    My reverse camera is EONON make and I got it from Canada. It cost me Rs.5400/- including monitor.
  10. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    [quote="What have you attached to the Central Ac Vent.[/quote]
    It is the air freshner, vijay.