1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

All extras in my Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by jaisha8, Dec 29, 2010.

1. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    I have added a lot of cosmetic accessories on my Linea and still waiting for more. Let the below images speak for itself. Please be free to add your comments and criticism. But again tastes and dislikes differ from person to person, isn't it? :mrgreen: So lets start off...

The Mud flaps (Front & rear)
    img5560s.jpg
    img5562p.jpg

Floor cover with polythene sheet & floor mats.

img5635f.jpg

img5635f.jpg

Chrome plated mirror covers
    img0001ye.jpg
    img0035jv.jpg

Steel strip on the bonnet.
    img0003de.jpg

img0030ql.jpg

img0037acg.jpg

That's all for now. More will follow...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    you missed yourself in the list of "Extra's" :p
    By the way, you got some cool stuffs in there, how much did the chrome ORVMs covers costed ?
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I actually liked the chrome strip on the bonnet the best, followed by the chrome ORVM's. The mud flaps uve used, are these moulded ones, if yes, where did u get them???
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    yes the strip at the bonnet looks the best.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    loved the boot chrome and hated the chromes on the rear view mirror.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey, the chrome strip at the bonnet, that looks like the aftermarket chrome strip that comes for sides of Innova. Where did u get it from and how much did it cost you.
  7. Ha ha Ansal liked it :dance
    I am sure, we can see one more linea with Chrome strip at the Bonnet. :wink:
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

That was truly Hilarious.
    :clap Ha ha ha. I promise you, that actually made me laugh like that. Ha ha ha. Rofl.

Nah, wont be getting that , now ::O I was just asking for mere information. The reason i mentioned Innova, cuz last weekend when i was getting V-Kool'ed, i saw a couple of lineas with those side chromes.

I wont do ny body mods until there is something which is truly outstanding and outta this world, i like the orginal look of the Jet.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    hey dont disclose where you got that chrome strip from if you want exclusivity LOL :devil

just kidding.
  10. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Thanx for your appreciation, friends. The Chrome ORVM cover & the Chrome strip both are not any Innova or Xylo stuffs and originally imported from FIAT, Brazil. It comes on Fiat Linea as stock item in Brazil and my collegue from Brazil bought it for me. Both together cost me Rs.3500/-. I am attaching below an image of Brazil Linea with the chrome strip. The only difference is I had to fix it a little above as I have the key hole at the place where actually this strip should go.

fiatlineastrip.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-29