1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Albino Angel - BNW Linea Emotion came home !!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Vishak Shanmugam Pillai, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Yeah I participated in that Diesel for Petrol price thing and got Indian Oil coupons for 6500 Rs. + First year insurance free and RSA free. I am yet to get the coupons from Fiat though.
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the same old expression- WOW.
    congratulations on a wonderful purchase. you seem to be a sensible light footed driver. nice mileage.
  3. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Hi Vishak,
    I am about to get a BNW linea active and I'd like to know if you fitted a 2din system and who did it for you in bangalore ? how much did it cost.. please share all details if possible.. :)
  4. Hi Raj,
    I didnt fit a 2 din system. Its a 7 inch LCD screen mounted on the rear view mirror. It can play avi (divx), mp4 etc. movies, mp3 songs stored in memorystick/SD Card. It transmits audio through FM waves which can be received by the inbuilt FM Receiver in the car and heard on the speakers. The transmission quality is quiet good. It costs around 4200 Rs and got a reverse parking camera which interfaces with the display. The website is http://www.convex.com.hk/index.php?...rv-70013s&catid=41:rearview-mirror&Itemid=132
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Congratilations for ur linea.
    May u be blessed with lots and lots of miles with her