1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Alas... Reached home..... Feel safe now!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sujith Thomas, Aug 10, 2010.

1. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Welcome to the forum Sujith..!! your Grande Punto Looks HOT in BNW. I was a regular reader of your ownership thread on TBHP, hope you will continue to share your experiences with us here.

2. Thank you all for your wishes!! ::D
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sujith!

Hi Sujith. Your Punto thread on Team-BHP was one of the initial reviews I read along with TC_Aashay, Sandev(grandeur) and SumitBahl's(Red GP Active thread) Punto threads. I really like your pics especially the ones you clicked immediately after buying your GP(which you later modified because of grainy quality earlier due to high ISO settings).
  4. Thanks PaddleShifter. I wanted to continue more on the thread, like to educate on which portion what components are located with pics, their function in brief. Wanted to start with the engine. But most of the fellow BHPians think they are the Best and know more than others and talk a lot of nonsense. This attitude spoilt my mood to continue then. Hope to do it here.

And ya more pics on the way...
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Welcome home, sweet home, Sujith Thomas.
  6. obliex

obliex Amatore

Welcome Sujith ... I join you in Not-Still-Banned-From-TBHP-For-Loving-FIAT club :)
  7. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Welcome Sujith. I liked the pic of your beauty with open doors.
  8. Thanks all for welcoming me here, No other community will welcome a members so whole heartedly.

Happy FIATing to all FIATians
  9. Hey Sujith,

Don't forget that I'm here as well.

BTW, Welcome home :) Happy to see FIAT Enthusiast and FCB'ians here in TFI. Personally, I liked the transparency of the site and the bonding with FIATian's here.
  10. Thanks You Chetan, I have posted on your Topic already.
    This community is best suited for people like us, TRUE FIATians for LIFE, unlike some community which respects you only if you own a car above 15Lakh price tag, no matter you know any thing about it or like to learn any thing about it.

Long Live FIATS