1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Akosha pay to get your cutomer service issues resolved.

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 24, 2013.

1. [h=3]What is Akosha? What service does Akosha provide?[/h] Akosha is an innovative service for Indian consumers which helps them in resolving day to day consumer complaints. Consumers do not have the time to keep following up with brands or reach to the right person in the brand. We help them in doing this.
    [h=3]Can I make the payment after the complaint is resolved?[/h] We would not be able to accommodate your request since we do not work on success fee basis. Similarly, we don't charge you extra if you get a big refund or extra compensation from the company. We have a fixed processing fee for the service we provide. In order for us to start working on your complaint, we need you to file your complaint on our website and pay at the same time.
    [h=3]How can I make the payment for Akosha?[/h] Payment can be made via credit cards/debit cards or net banking.
    [h=3]How will the Akosha services be provided to me?[/h] As soon as you submit your complaint and pay online on Akosha.com, our representatives will call you to understand your complaint. Once all the details are collected, the representative will contact the company the same day and notify you via email. From that day onwards, the representative will provide an update via email, on our website, and by SMS. Typically your ticket will be closed within 14 days (though in some cases it might take longer). At the end of the 14 days, the representative will send you the complaint documents and close the ticket.
    [h=3]Do you give a guarantee that my complaint will be resolved?[/h] No - there is no guarantee that your complaint will be resolved. Akosha provides its services on best-efforts basis. From our experience we have seen that companies do respond favourably to genuine complaints based on our interaction with them because they want to reduce customer dissatisfaction levels as well. We follow the 3 Step Akosha Process to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with the work we have done.
    [h=3]What is your refund policy?[/h] We have successfully served hundreds of happy customers in the past and we are confident of the quality of our service. However, if you are dissatisfied with the 3 Step Akosha Process, you have complete liberty to request a refund from us within 30 days of filing your complaint provided you give us a reasonable explanation for your dissatisfaction. Based on the matrix of your complaint, we will be offering you either a credit note or cash refund after making appropriate deductions. Please note that NO refund will be processed in cases where the customer provides wrong information or withholds important/relevant information related to the complaint.
    [h=3]Do I need to hire a lawyer for filing the complaint with Consumer court?[/h] No, you do not need a lawyer to file a complaint with consumer court.
    5 people like this.