1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Air leak noise at engine shut down and vaccum accuator

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by bhai, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am listening air leak noise in engine compartment at each time when I stop the engine.

Is it normal? Feedback is invited from 90 HP and linea owners. Because 90 HP has VGT and Vaccum accuator.

In addition to that I want to confirm that,
    @ which RPM vaccum accuator starts working.

IMO my accuator is somewhat sluggish
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Air leak can cause pneumothorax. Don't ignore your hero. Take him to the doctor. Take care that you don't take it to bad tata dealer who convinces Fiat that all is well.

There is a one touch clean up button for our forum. Sometimes I wish to click on that to remove all the content you have posted till date. Bhai you are forcing me to say things that I don't want to say. You have created too many terms like Boost leakage deceleration and stuff like that. It's too much now. Its now hard for me to believe if the problem you are mentioning even exists or not.
    3 people like this.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

That was just the answer i was waiting for. You said it doc!!

Happy New Year and Enjoy your car :car
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur

Make a New year resolution to change your Beliefs , it will really change your world.... should you need some help on this PM me.

Italian Saying : Let all the miseries in your life be as short lived as your New Year resolution...

pls. bring your car with you for any of TFI meet , I am eager to meet you & see your car , I bet your car is perfect!

5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

bhai how do you know your actuator is slow ?
    I hope the much famed MJD engine doesn't come in your dream's and have discussions with you.
    Also any ZATKA's planned for your car in the near future. Advice from me give electrical shocks to the engine like doctors give to treat mental problems, you can connect one wire to air intake and one wire to exhaust side :D
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

PS - I would strongly recommend you to give sufficient credit to Bhai and not admonish his discoveries. He is currently a superiore. Can you change his title to some thing like "MJD Scientist" or "MJD Surgeon"? Team - please give your views as well!! He deserves it for all his innovative Zatkas' and discoveries.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Bhai, can you post a solid proof to prove you even own a Punto 90HP. I mean just not a picture, but ownership proof.

I promise you, I will try to get all the problems in your 90HP sorted (if you want them to be sorted) once you do that.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Amol Bhai, thanks a lot for making this New Year's Eve that much more funnier for us TFIans.

Happy New Year!

9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Why you need proof ? Do you think that I am secret agent of other car manufacturer ?
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Thread locked.

Pls keep the discussions to technically accepted terms.

All speculative posts with "invention" of technical terms will be deleted henceforth.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.