1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Air conditioning fails regularly in my punto 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Technical' started by sanfiat, Apr 10, 2012.

1. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks vijay, will chk out. I just pray no gas leakage is there, they just changed the cooling coil citing leakage.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
  3. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello nitin, do u have the address of kashyap motors which is headed by mr O.P Sharma. ...i would be grateful if u can hell me out with that.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi nitin, could u help me with the address of kashyap motors headed by Mr. O.P sharma. Wud really appreciate ur help
  4. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Air Conditioning problem in my PUNTO -The problem Just doesn't die

Dear Team members,

I have discussed the Air cond trouble in my punto even before. Its a pity it doesnt get solved even after vists to TASS almost 5-6 times in 2 years of ownership.

I Took my car to TASS for almost three times during first year of ownership.....nothing happened. They did some shabby job.

This year one month back i went to TASS and put it sternly. They changed the cooling coil.

After one week the ac failed.

I took it to Kashyap motors Noida . It is a good one and half hour drive from my place.They kept my car for one week, test drove it for 100 kms and changed the compressor relay coil and some O-rings. i thought nightmare is over . Actually it had just begun.

I had to use my car in afternoon today in city driving and the Air cond response was zero. Just a very light blow of something resembling cool air. I was so devasted. Felt so cheated by the service centre. I called the service incharge of my car 4-5 times, but he neither picks my calls nor does he return it.

So i need your help in this:

I would be meeting Mr. O.P Sharma, but before i do that ,i would like to send a mail to Mr. O.P sharma who heads the Noida branch and Also cc it to someone reputed at FIAT head office if something like that exists. With all the previous service records.

Can you suggest me :

e-mail addresses of one or two responsible people at FIAT head offic e
    e-mail address of Mr. O.P sharma.

Please please help me.

TFI Support - Threads Merged. Please don't create new threads on same topic.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Facing exactly the same problem in my ac buddy. The car has been to various service stations in the last 2 years, but nobody has been able to rectify or even locate the fault. Change this or that and leave the poor owner to his own ends.

Even GOD can't help FIAL now.
  6. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so we just keep sweating i think.....im fed up with this car....
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I have to agree with you all on this.
    Come summers and My Linea's AC starts acting up,thankfully it is working fine till now this year.
    Last year i had a gas leak,and i was left huffing and puffing in sweat.
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi SanFiat here you go.

<op.sharma@kashyapfiat.in>"O.P. Sharma" op.sharma at kashyapfiat.in
    "RAJPUT Arun (FGA INDIA Pvt. Ltd.)" arun.rajpu at fiat.com
    "KODALKAR Mangesh (FGA INDIA Pvt. Ltd.)" mangesh.kodalkar at fiat.com

"MISHRA Manish (FGA INDIA Pvt. Ltd.)" manish.mishra at fiat.com
    <op.sharma@kashyapfiat.in><arun.rajput@fiat.com>
    <mangesh.kodalkar@fiat.com><arun.rajput@fiat.com><mangesh.kodalkar@fiat.com>Both Mangesh and Arun reports in to Mr.Manish,Manish is a nice and down to earth fellow.

"MISHRA Manish (FGA INDIA Pvt. Ltd.)"
    <manish.mishra@fiat.com>

<manish.mishra@fiat.com></manish.mishra@fiat.com></manish.mishra@fiat.com></mangesh.kodalkar@fiat.com></arun.rajput@fiat.com></mangesh.kodalkar@fiat.com></arun.rajput@fiat.com></op.sharma@kashyapfiat.in></op.sharma@kashyapfiat.in>
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Varoon, so many thanks for ur message. I just hope they listen to me and work out something. Agai. Thanks a ton boy.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Rajput Arun's correct id would be arun.rajput AT fiat.com