1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Air Conditioner for Sale 1.5 Tonner !! Hardly used

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Cubbie, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    With summer on the way and what better to keep,it chill !!

Presenting Onida Window AC- Trendy Plus : is designed to give you powerful cooling. It’s loaded with features like Powerful Cooling, Power Saver, Large LED Display, Remote Control, Efficient Design, Blue Fin technology, Clean Filter Alert and a longer life. It’s available in 1.5 TR and comes in 2 Star Ratings.

I have used it for approx 3 months each summer in 3 years when I was based in Jaipur, now I don't need this anymore and hence decided to part with it.

My experience at 44 degrees peak summer in Jaipur, it would chill the room 15 x 18 bedroom sufficiently.

the best part is it has a Hitachi compressor !! Which is known for its durability

This retails around 23.5k in the shops new and I am giving it away for 10k and you must arrange for its pickup from my flat in South Bangalore.

the last time checked it was all working order and now its in packed state.

As a bonus for TFI'Ian's , I will throw in the Voltage stabilizer for 800/- I think its Vguard...which originally costed some 3000/-

Why sell : I need storage space for my books and stuff.

Thanks for viewing

image.jpg
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's quite an offer! Can it be shipped to other cities?

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks, I can investigate, but as mentioned such shipment costs you would have to bear, I have a VRL office approx 10-12kms from place they do serve all India by road. Let me know and I will come back on the cost part.
    also the weight if the AC is quite high needs 2 person minimum as the compressor and the build quality is like FIAT's :-D
    1 person likes this.
  4. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OK you may go ahead with the transit inquiry.

5. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cubbie, I have found an another deal locally. So the plan of shipping and putting you to work is shelved. Thanks for your prompt response though!