1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ahmedabad to Leh in Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Pankaj Dubey, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Pankaj Dubey

Pankaj Dubey Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Not at patnitop bbut we saw snowfall at leh higway.
    stay tuned for the vedio and pictures of snowfall.
    Tornado likes this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    What's your advice on doing such type of trip with family (wife, a11 year kid, a 6 year old kid) on board.?
  3. Pankaj Dubey

Pankaj Dubey Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Its always fun while travelling with family. I do travel with my parents, siblings and mostly with my wife.
    I had done few trips with my friends (very less just 5-6 times till now).
    Sometimes I had travelled with family of my friends where we were accompanied by their children.
    So I understand a family trip is needs to be well organised.(You already know this, as you have kids). A lot of things are need to planned in advance. Because they just need to eat and sleep at their time and taste.

Coming to your question sir, Continuously travelling in car is not much welcomed by ladies and children, we have steering and road to give attention and enjoy, but they are left with same activity of watching outside the window.(As per a my friend who frequently travels with family.)
    But things differ on our strengths to sit so long for days, we are bound by our weakest members strength.

In your case you have grown up kids, personally I don't think there will be much problem. But if travelling to ladakh through the high passes needs to be cautious by AMS.
    Tornado and prabhjot like this.
  4. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Agree with pankaj sir , and as par my personal opinion no. No for 6 year kid specially low oxygen area...
    You never know how his/her body reacts while traveling high hills
    Pankaj Dubey and Tornado like this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    My kids & wife also loves to do such long trips if I am driving & that too fast, especially if it is a Fiat's suspension & ride quality.
  6. Pankaj Dubey

Pankaj Dubey Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    than you are a happy man friend, and you are very right about the suspension and ride quality, these car are more than a hatchback.:)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 19, 2016 ---
    Coming back to our story these are few views from zozi lapass 20150601_124230.jpg 20150601_132349.jpg 20150601_134736.jpg DSCN9892.JPG
    --- Double Post Merged, May 19, 2016, Original Post Date: May 19, 2016 ---
    DSCN9918.JPG DSCN9935.JPG
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    PradeepM, Rama, Giridhar and 3 others like this.
  7. vishal_tomar

vishal_tomar Timido

Vadodara
    vadodara
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dubey Ji

how many halt you had in the journey one side . and total time taken one side .