1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    The size of the center bore is 73.1 mm. So, it must be (73.1mm-58.1mm)/2= 7.5mm.
  2. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    1 copy.jpg

Royj...just for the sake of clarification - I was referring to the thickness of 1 and not 2. Another query -

Since mine are 98/100 pcd alloys, would it be easier to determine which set of holes are meant for 98 pcd? I assume that the 108 pcd holes just wont fit. Is my assumption correct?
  3. guys, urgent query,
    how much can i get for selling punto alloys with 32k on odometre. i am planning to get aftermarket alloys....
    thanks
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sorry, I was talking about dimension 2. Need to check what would be the thickness 1.
    The ones you can buy on-line comes with a tapering profile
  5. Hi Roy,
    Thanks a lot for a detailed research report on alloys. I own Punto 1.3 Emotion with 14" tyres and planning to upgrade to 15" alloys. Can you please suggest an alloy brand for me as I am still confused with technicalities of alloys. Thanks.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Muneer,
    From my experience I would recommend HRS. From what I have heard from others Neo too seems to be fine.
    Any brand you choose, be sure to go for 98PCD ones and use spigot rings to ensure trouble free performance.
  7. Thanks Roy. Is it ok to buy 98-100 PSD?
    I believe all HRS alloys comes with this specification.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    muneer, 98 pcd ones are virtually impossible to find, even though all dealers may be saying 98 pcd, it ll be actually 98-100 pcd. some high end brand like Borbet do offer 98 pcd, but they cost more than a whopping 10k per piece!!! From some experiences of a few fiatians , all brand alloys except lenso require spigot rings, but lenso are expensive (but worth it), 15" alloys costs 22k for a set of 4 !!
    Choose a good design, go for it... we can get spigot rings for that !!!
  9. Thanks Roy, will look for that.
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Fiat500USA-Abarth_Punto_Evo_Brakes.jpg
    Guys is it possible to get these wheels here in india.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012