1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Is that the Color Hyper Silver? Also is it availble in 14" 98+100 PCD
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here's a shot of my beauty!

DSC00046(2).jpg
    DSC00014(1).jpg
    DSC02759.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I am really disappointed with Sai Mag Wheels. I was on the verge of purchasing the H125 set in 14 inches and 98 pcd. However, even after repeated queries, they are not ready to disclose the approximate shipping cost (not the exact one, but a rough idea would do). After all, if the shipping cost runs into thousands, what is the point of buying online? The guys there aren't very co-operative over phone too - a touch of arrogance there!
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. binoyn

binoyn Guest

If i upgrade the stock 15 inch steel wheels to 15 inch alloys in linea does i need hub centric rings?
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    No. You wont need the rings
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    @Royj....what should be the thickness of the hub-centric rings. I have purchased a set of 14 inch League alloys and have found someone locally who would be able to fabricate the rings. I have measured the diameter of the centre bore of the rims and the hub-center size for Punto is also known. Kindly advise.
  7. pravinaswale

pravinaswale

hrs are available with many local dealers all over india, in mumbai saifee tyres is having stock of 98 pcd hrs alloys, with some designs in ready stock, u can enqure with them, or else u can request your local dealer to order the 98 pcd hrs alloys. as per my inquiry with sai mag they quote a little higher over the market price.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The thickness would be half the difference between the measured diameters. I need to know the centre bore of the rims to give the exact thickness.
    For Example: The inner diameter is 58.1mm. If the centre bore is 67.1mm, thickness required would be half the difference, i.e., (67.1-58.1)/2, which is 4.5mm
  9. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Hello Roy

Since i'm getting a multi PCD alloy 98-100................How on earth do i find which is 98 an which is 100....

Anish
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    There is only one sure method. Measure them using Vernier Calipers. ;)

This is how you should measure:
    Measure the distance between the inner edges of two holes that are diametrically opposite. Then measure the distance between outer edges of the same holes.
    Take the average of these two and that will give you the PCD.