1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    one small question guys.. If you are all importing from the US is there no problem of customs and all..
    I've always wondered how many here order online from US and UK and are happy about it.
    Bloody my friend's ABARTH logos got seized by customs...
    And here you guys are importing alloys? :(

Please explain if there is any procedure?
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hot wheels man....though it looks quite small in 14", its indeed good.

Thanks to MODERATOR for making a separate thread on the aftermarket aloys... my fantasy :) ...
    I think this is a good thread to post the pics of good alloys which played a role in the selection of the alloys for your ride. I shall post some good designs that i ve come across which may suit punto ! :)
    Bose suman, i really liked one wheel from stanford... i think its name was assassin.
    Any PS experts here who can PS some designs to finalise the design on thier car!
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :confused:
    That is surprising. How was it brought in?

No, these are just logos, but I have brought in DVR, Watches, Hubcentric rings, and many other things through these channels without any issue. I am not aware of any special procedure, on the third or fourth week after the on-line purchase, these items land on my doorstep. The agent that does the forwarding takes care of the customs part if any. But they charge a price, usually you have to pay almost double or even more than the actual list price of the product to take care of the customs and shipping cost.
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Remember a while ago... read a post mentioning someone purchased Alloys set from Sai Mag Wheels... Can you guys help me by letting me know who bought it from Sai Mag Wheels? Who is the Concern - contact person in Sai Mag wheels? Do they negotiate on the price quoted? I want alloys for my Ride... 98 pcd, 14 inchers....

Any Help ?:anyone
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Budddy,

concern person @ smw is Mr.gautam and they dont do any kind of negotiations and will not disclose the price to you over the phone.writing a mail to them should be advicble to ask for the price quite.

Mr.Gautam gautam@saimagwheels.com ,9811333716
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, they mentioned the price over phone for me....16k + shipping for this 15" 100 pcd ... model num H484 !!! A friend was kind enough to spare an hour n do this job for me :)
    Liked a couple of other designs from them as well as from AVA wheels site.
    AVA proudcts
    Their HS169, HS138, HS225 looks killer... any other PS experts here to PS them ???

punto_alloy.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Thanks a ton Varoon for providing contact details of concern person @ SMW... :up

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Thanks VarunTr... provided info would be helpful to me...:)
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Roy bro,

sooner i would be installing 15''inch 98 pcd(HRS) on my car.plz tell what size for hub centric ring need to be order and the costing would be 25 usd ??
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    67.1mm-58.1mm
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Does this mean any HRS alloys of 98 pcd would require rings of this size?