1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. you get 98 or 100 PCD in 4 holes also. Same designs are there in 4, 5 and 8 also. If you get with 4 holes, well and good. 8 holes will look odd on your car. Regarding the material's integrity, I dont think it will have any effect.

98PCD in 15" is available almost everywhere and also lots of designs are there but in 17" for people like us, we have to go for 100 PCD...... :(
  2. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    I have using Lenso Samurai 100 pcd - 27 K
    Yokohama C Drive - 3900 / tyre
    Hub centric Rings 2700 All four
  3. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hey Kiran,

You are humble stating that the alloys are not hot. It perfectly matches the color of you car.

And the last but one pic, where you used the FIAT logo on the car to represent the forum...Good thought dude!!

How much did the alloys cost you?
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The current set is of 14" and I will upgrade to 15" or more when I have to change my tyres.
    Planning some comsetic mods and some additions after I come back to India.
  5. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Kiran! Actually, i also feel like changing the alloys. But now or after an year or so? What do you suggest?

And also, what would be the approx. resale value of my stock alloys if now and after an year? Any idea?
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Nithrath : There are many people who are looking for stock alloys on this forum alone. I might be one of them, but not until an year atleast I guess. My concern would be if one of the alloy gets bent or have to be replaced some how, it will cost me a bomb of 10k atleast. Where as I paid only 14k for a set of 4 for my current alloys. So I have to think a bit, but there is time to ponder.

Regarding the price for you stock alloys, there wouldn't be much difference in price for a new stock alloy and an year old stock alloy in the aftermarket. I suggest you keep the alloys until you have to change your tires and probably you can increase the size of both. Who knows the options you would have after an year or later.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Kiran, please check if any dealer for Stamford sport wheel, they have preety good collection. please check the Alloy.

Stamford Sport Wheels.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    thread all says about hyderabad taste ::D like dum biryani from paradise.....
    nice alloys....
    and innovative to represent teamfiat forum... ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Roy bro how this monogram job was done??,looks neat and delightful.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I got them from ebay uk. This one to be precise. Cost me something around 750-800 and 3-4 weeks waiting.