1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nice location to photograph punto gives a rugged look . Not sure if orange stripes goes well for boas nova white , it was stunning with orange avventura
    1 person likes this.
  2. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
    Hello TFIans, got my Linea TJet on 14 Jan and the same day swapped the OEM steel rims and avg JK tyres-195/65 R15 with Onyx alloys and Goodyear F1 GSD3 195/60 R15. Yes the PCD was 98 on Onyx alloys, but got conversion done on single hole (PCD converter) to get it to 100. Sharing PICS...

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
  3. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
    Sorry don't seem to be able to post pics.Will figure it out and post for sure.

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hemanth, your alloys is superb, picture is not doing justice. It looks so good in person.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Hemant,
    Did you find any dealer who could outsource those scorpion alloys? Googling turned futile for me whole lot of time :(
  6. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I ordered it from ebay UK to my friend in Germany 9 months ago and when he shifted base from Germany to India, it came along with his cargo load.
    I just happened to be lucky that things fell in the right place at the right time :)

:) True.
    A camera can never show the real picture....how much ever expensive it may be.
    Our eyes are the best cameras in the world
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yea i read that from previous posts. What actually i meant was that i could not find scorpion alloys over Ebay UK :(
  8. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Even I checked too, the scorpion wheels are not available right now.
    But it surely was available why I was ordering. If you are really interested, keep looking, you'll get it one or the other day
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    my friend and fellow member absal's punto's new avtar ..
    10006104_10152858400001490_1054761199_n.jpg
    3 people like this.
  10. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    Ah! Finally that black sticker on the fender Is gone! It had spoilt such a good looking punto.
    Now this car is back to its sexy best
    1 person likes this.