1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Aftermarket Alloys

Hi varunrtr,

As requested by you some pix of my Punto & wheels.

They are Yokohoma 205/55R15 S Drive tyres with Lenso 5 spoke colour co-ordinated Rims.

2013-08-05 09.50.22.jpg 2013-08-05 09.50.45.jpg 2013-08-05 09.51.06.jpg 2013-08-05 09.51.35.jpg 2013-08-05 09.51.46.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. Great research Royj............tremendous effort on your part, a really enlightening read...Thanx
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ok a bummer from my end w.r.t hub rings.
    After having quite a lengthy discussion with Patchyboy and later speaking to royj i decided to take a look at these plastic rings from hubcentric-rings.com and to my shock i saw that the specification in which i needed was not available as a default stock .
    I looked at customized rings and these cost a whopping 49 euros.
    Any suggestions apart from paying up?

I am currently running on Al rings but would like to keep a spare of these plastic rings as well, if not for the hefty price tag
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Get is machined locally from HDPE blocks. Any decent lathe shop must be able to do it, without any great difficulty.

Rajan
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    thanks. Looks like there will be a few more rounds of calls to you from me! :)
    Thanks
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is a guy in cochin, from whom all the KL boys got the rings done . give him the specs, he ll make it within a day !! for just 2k !!
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ah! that's bad. What is your size requirement? You could also check ebay.co.uk where I have found rings for my size at around the same price.
    But if you can get them locally as Rajan said, nothing like it.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    @rojy since im upgrading to alloys in few days have confusion in selecting the rings btw Plastic rings & locally made rings.

If locally made what is the grade I would need to select.
  9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    @arvind what is the model name of the Lenso alloys? Even I'm looking for 5 spokes alloys. Is it 100 or 98 pcd?

BTW which place did u get it from.

Srry for tooo many questions.:confused:
  10. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

These alloys look like Lenso Project-D. Nice looking alloys!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 4